coolest small block a body ever poll

-

elsinore401

Reaction score
Ok, here is my poll, probably already been done, but I didnt see it. You gotta pick one new a-body, no big blocks and no converts. What would you pick? Factory stock of course.

Damn, this is about as hard as my poll. I'm not much for stock. Its boring to me. But if I had to take one stock, Canadian '72 340 Swinger 4 spd. Disc brakes. White with black interior, black steelies with poverty caps. No stripes, no vinyl top.

Australian Valiant Charger

Trying not to be biased a 340 4 speed would probably be best, no doubt in a second gen Barracuda. lets keep it grounded and no 69 Cuda its a little to bold for me (not a fan of the 69 anyway) leaves us with a 68. Now a Coupe or Fastback, tic toc... hmm

I love my Fastback but I see it more a cruiser, for pure enjoyment I'm going to go with the Coupe. So a 68 Coupe with a 340 4-speed, hey I know somebody with a sweet survivor.

1966 Plymouth Valiant 100 2-door sedan....273 Commando 4-speed, 8 3/4 rear with 3.55 gears, front discs and sway bar, 14x5.5 wheels on Good-Year Bluestreak tires, resonator exhaust, bench seat, unhdecided on the color combo, leaning towards white with blue interior or black with red interior...all this was a factory option for this car :glasses7:

Another cool car I would add is a 1966 Dodge D/Dart :burnout:

69 340 Cuda. 4 speed,Turbine Bronze. Notch back,or nothing at all.

Someone already mentioned it, but put me in for the '66 D-Dart. Damned shame Dodge didn't maximize its potential.

BC

The 1968 Dodge Dart GTS with a 340 and a 4-speed is always one I wanted.

Does dealership installs count? How about Mr.Norm's,Paxton supercharged small blocks?.....

'69 Dart GTS 340/4spd (I'm biased on this one :) )
E49 Valiant Charger

72 demon 318 /4 speed.....oh wait im biased because i really have one of those ........future upgrade to a 360 planned.

340 4-speed plymouth duster 1970 , can go wrong with that killer combo !!! and they made such a big hit on the streets and strips ! 3.23 to 3.91 !!!

72 Demon, 340/727/8.75 red with black stripes.

This car sounds familiar, that's right, I have one with a 6-71 blower on it. LOL

Jack

Sheesh... they're all great, even the 2bbl models are "cool" these days..

I'd have to pick 1969 Dart Swinger 340 4spd... It just pushes all the right buttons.

Attachments

• Swinger.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 353
'69 Swinger 340, 4 speed, 3:91 sure grip, F8 green in and out with a white bumble bee stripe, radio, sport steering wheel, body colored steel wheels with the dog dish hub caps, and that's about it.

That's what I was lookin for with this thread. Some cool options, and a couple I hadn't considered. I have a hard time myself. Gonna say a 68 GTS in B5 blue with white stripes would be pretty high.

-
Back