Coolest username contest

-
318 willrun is a cool one.

I remember a time 318s were discounted and tossed, but I think more and more people are realizing how very underrated the 318 is.

318 willrun is a cool one.

I remember a time 318s were discounted and tossed, but I think more and more people are realizing how very underrated the 318 is.
Lots of people are now putting ebay turbos on them. More and more common. I "almost" did the 318/turbo in our '80 truck we are working on. Almost

64Dart170 is my other vote.

Not an overly creative screen name but he is one reason I joined fabo to follow his very well written and extremely entertaining mopar adventures.

I always thought transmissions is what to get into to make serious bank $$$

I see people paying huge cash to fix transmission issues in newer cars.
Transmissions is one thing I know nothing about. I know how they work but no clue how to fix or adjust one. I have never been inside one other that to change a filter. I put a shift kit in a valve body one time but idk if it worked I never used that transmission I guess I will find out soon enough thsts the one I'm planning on using in my dart

Transmissions is one thing I know nothing about. I know how they work but no clue how to fix or adjust one. I have never been inside one other that to change a filter. I put a shift kit in a valve body one time but idk if it worked I never used that transmission I guess I will find out soon enough thsts the one I'm planning on using in my dart
I did transmissions class in auto school and it's really fun and automatics look more intimidating than they really are.

Just keep in mind, if I can do it, anyone here should be able to easy, because I'm the last person on the planet who would likely be rebuilding transmissions. LOL

I did transmissions class in auto school and it's really fun and automatics look more intimidating than they really are.

Just keep in mind, if I can do it, anyone here should be able to easy, because I'm the last person on the planet who would likely be rebuilding transmissions. LOL
That is exactly how I feel. I feel anything I can do on a car, about anyone else could do it too, most likely better.

Gosh there’s so many usernames that I would pick, it’s hard to decide.

It’s messing with my obsessive-compulsive disorder. :D

-
Back