Coolest username contest

-
I'll say, I about fell off my chair when I saw I had an alert "Red X" from you, but then looked at the post and saw you meant it as a compliment. Thought J par rubbed off on ya... LOL :D
Haha I would never disagree with you if it wasnt coming from a compliment haha

Screenshot_20200415-230436.png

She's catching on...:thumbsup:...

True, he's making it look easy to use flux core. That isn't easy to make flux core look decent, yet he is doing it.
Thank you I appreciate it. My welding skills have improved dramatically lol lots of practice. I've ran 3 2 pound spools thru my welder in the last month. 2 of them was in the last 12 days lol I just ordered 2 more

Lemondana comes from my first days with a computer. A good Mopar friend was helping me get setup and showed me Ebay and there was something that I wanted to bid on. The auction was about over and I had not yet set up an email account. He was sitting there and said "Hurry up-think of some name" My brother had a 70 GTX that was Lemontwist and had a 3.54 Dana, hence the name lemondana.

Lemondana comes from my first days with a computer. A good Mopar friend was helping me get setup and showed me Ebay and there was something that I wanted to bid on. The auction was about over and I had not yet set up an email account. He was sitting there and said "Hurry up-think of some name" My brother had a 70 GTX that was Lemontwist and had a 3.54 Dana, hence the name lemondana.
That's a cool story I like the name!

My first Ebay screen name was my real name because I didn't know you could choose something creative. I wasn't on the computer much back in the early 2000s.

-
Back