69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
yes lost control at 5 30 am in my front yardand never told us

Picture 356.jpg

Picture 364.jpg

Picture 361.jpg

Picture 363.jpg

just wondering how you found it was a cop?? and at least he did not hit nothing....

If you have any cars with body damage just pull it out there in the middle of those tracks and just tell them it has been there all night:)

Dang, the least he could have done after driving on your lawn was take out that dandlelion for you.

That's what I was thinking....Cop cussin up storm trying grab the wheel with a coffee in one hand, sticky doughnut fingers on the other, talking to the wifey on the cell:) I know it's sterotyping but it is kinda funny. I actually have alot of respect for good law enforcement people.

I had a fellow Officer do that on our shift to someones lawn and she felt horrible! Stopped and left a note then went back several times till she got a hold of the homeowner. Homeowner was like its ok dont worry about it! The Officer made a report for the neighbor who never did make a claim with the city. Sometimes it works out....honesty still exists in our city. Even if she wasnt honest she would have been had because every one of our cars is taped 24/7 and reviewed, makes no sense not to take care of things. Good luck with your lawn

Pay back for any lawn jobs that you did as a teenager?????

Just asking?

Don't ask how I know of this.

Let's tar and feather him(or her)....oh wait call the Lynch Mob.... Not really sure the point of the original post:munky2:

Ramcharger...
Actually my lawn jobs were a bit better.

Combine 440 cop car, Sure-Grip and a youthful attitude with a bit of vengence and that equals to a lawn job that appears to be done by demonic back hoe.

He didn't even tear up the grass.

Ramcharger...
Actually my lawn jobs were a bit better.

Combine 440 cop car, Sure-Grip and a youthful attitude with a bit of vengence and that equals to a lawn job that appears to be done by demonic back hoe.

He didn't even tear up the grass.

LMAO! :toothy10:

-
Back