Cope Racing Transmissions New Billet Transbrake

-

prochamp98

Reaction score
I purchased a newly designed transbrake from cope racing transmissions in early spring. I gotta say this is a great product. I was very hesitant to use a product that had never been tried. John told me I would never buy another valve body if I was willing to be the 1st to try it out. I got the brake before it was even on the market. John worked 5 years designing and developing this billet valve body. I just finished up a full season at my local track. Made 135 passes this year, got 2 wins and 2 runner ups in pro class, and the transbrake was flawless on every pass.

TO:John at Cope Racing Transmissions
just wanted to update you on your billet transbrake valve body. I figured since this is a fairly new product some feedback would be helpful. I just finished up a full season at Coles County Dragway. Your product worked flawless all season. I got to 4 finals this season with 2 wins and 2 runner ups. I finished 4th in points. I put 135 passes on the car and the transbrake worked to perfection each pass. Our track got 1st place at Indy this year in the Div 3 ET finals, so it's not the easiest track to make it to 4 finals in a season. Couldn't have done it without your product.
Ron Hill.

ron hill.jpg

John,
I wanted to let you know how well your new valve body has worked in my Super Stock Challenger. We have had zero issues this year since you installed the valve body this spring. The car doesn’t roll or creep and is very consistent. The car reacts quicker with your valve body, enough that I switched my front tires to keep my reaction times where I wanted. The first several runs I went from .008-.015 lights to -.007- -.001 because the car reacted quicker. After I had my rollout where I wanted I can cut lights in the teens and .00 when I push the tree a little. Thanks for a great product that works for us Mopar racers!
Dennis Breeden
FSS/K Drag Pak

den.jpg

-
Back