Cope Racing transmissions

-

68 Coronet RT

68 GTS # 508 in Registry
Reaction score
Going to need a 727 tranny rebuild and want to replace the current valve body. Has anyone used any valve bodies and rebuild kits from Cope Racing Transmissions.

I have this Cope transmission with a 4200 stall Frank Lupo convertor in my 416 68 Barracuda. I'm very pleased with it.
727-4 ProStreet Reverse Manual Shift | Cope Racing | Cope Racing

Thanks for the reply, Depending on the total cost of the rebuild it might be more cost effective to just buy the 727 Super street tranny and be done with it. Really can't go wrong for $1095.00. Parts alone will cost me close to $800 as I want to replace everything, as I have a suspect valve body and want to go with a little higher stall converter over stock.

buy a Transtar deluxe rebuilt kit from Northern auto parts....same parts....less cost.

I have a video that shows you how to disassemble ...rebuild and assemble a 727....just PM me your email address...

buy a Transtar deluxe rebuilt kit from Northern auto parts....same parts....less cost.

I have a video that shows you how to disassemble ...rebuild and assemble a 727....just PM me your email address...

Thanks but I just don't have the time nor the place to drop a 727 out of the car and rebuild it, at 68 years young and being in extremely good health the last thing I need to do is drop a tranny on myself lol. Sometimes it's just worth it to pay someone else to do it like this time.

-
Back