Cordoba superbird

-
man if i had that with two NOS bottles in the front nose i could be in movies too

but i do like the griswold station wagon better lol

Griswold+stationwagon+8.jpg

no kidding lol..heres a couple of wings....

Attachments

• po2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 530
  • wing3.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 539
well it would make extra room in case someone wanted to make a turbo cordoba superbird. i would suggest a lowering kit too lol

If the wing were lowered to roof height, it would make a more interesting custom out of it..........

The "bird" wing is just plain wrong...........................:violent1:

I'd like it more if the nose was more wedge-shaped , the headlights were closer to the Daytona / Superbird (or even '82-'92 Camaro / Firebird) , and that wing was drastically reduced in its height .

That looked better than the 69 Charger with "Lambo" style doors.....:wack:

That looked better than the 69 Charger with "Lambo" style doors.....:wack:

6006700001_large.jpg

Pretty ugly but it might be useful for all these tight parking spots all these places have.

(mini rant) it seems every vehicle on the road is an SUV and they design the spaces to fit compact cars...

Where are the running lights and turn signals ?

You can take bumpers and stuff from different year Mopars and make the car even better then when new but this is dumb ***/ hes got more weight in front, it sticks out farther and all hes got is 4 square headlights, why not least put the old round pop up lights in if your going that route

Oh yeah, where is the grille opening-how the motor going to cool off ? What idiot did this or does in have an electric motor ?

6006700001_large.jpg

Pretty ugly but it might be useful for all these tight parking spots all these places have.

(mini rant) it seems every vehicle on the road is an SUV and they design the spaces to fit compact cars...

i actually like those.

ROFL but could you imagine on the general lee luke is opening the door and bo tries to jump in.....

Wow, some people just can't leave **** alone, haha. They just made an ugly car, really ugly!

Hey, be nice! I have an 81 Mirada that I'm kinda fond of! But yeah, some people (97% maybe?) do think they're kind of homely.

Attachments

• pic-02.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 348
-
Back