[FOR SALE] "Corky's" Barracuda movie car for sale on eBay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that's pretty wild. Barris used those front lights in a lot of his builds.

Hmmm.... I don't hate it, quite the opposite in fact. That is what 70s custom rods were all about. Gaudy and weird! :mrgreen:

Some pretty aggressive bidding and hasn't hit reserve. Be interesting to see how it does.

The last Barris car I saw sold at B.J. auction went for unreal money and went really fast too. Think it was the Batmobile, although I'm not sure if it was an original. I remember thinking when watching on TV that was a total set up. You can kind of tell when it goes from $500,000 to 3 Million in about 5 seconds and they never show who bought it.

needs more shackles in the rear, maybe another foot? lol!

It is a (appears) commando car. rear cut out, proper intake, and looks like factory carb. Interesting dash heater and radio delete but appears to be a 68 bezel in a 67 car. E-body door handles.. neat in a different kind of way.

Moparbrad said:
Hmmm.... I don't hate it, quite the opposite in fact. That is what 70s custom rods were all about. Gaudy and weird!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Word. I bet that thing would pull some major retro chicks. Lol

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Take a close up look at the grills... I remember that metal being used on the center on hanging lamps and in the center of table lamps in the 70s.

Attachments

• mH2lmiGkHTfQLlg4RWH6MiA.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 574
I had posted it in the gen discussion thread a few days ago. It is a blast from the hippy dippy past

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back