Cosmetic Rattlecan Surgery

-

340_dart_power

Reaction score
Saturday's project of 06/27/2009....
Decided to clean up the wheels with a bit of Duplicolor Spray Paint. Turned out alright, but Cragars are definitely in the future.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

what width are your rallies?? if they are the wider ones my dad may be interested in them for his 74 dart

Looks great, I don't know why anyone would want Cragars over Rallies. Grab some trim ring if you want a bit more flash.

LOL, it's a throwback/memory from when we were kids.
Any guy in my area who had a musclecar in the late 1960s-early 1970s had Cragars on them.
I don't dislike the stock ones, and I've considered having them sandblasted, repainted and the trim rings I have chrome plated. Think it would dress it up a bit.

I think Cragars are great for someone that doesn,t have rally,s!So in your case...I,d stick with the rally,s.My 2 cents.

P.S Your car looks awesome!Now!Put Cragar money towards disc brakes!!LOL!

I think Cragars are great for someone that doesn,t have rally,s!So in your case...I,d stick with the rally,s.My 2 cents.

P.S Your car looks awesome!Now!Put Cragar money towards disc brakes!!LOL!

Now THAT made me laugh, the disc brakes comment.
You have no idea how much I'd like to ditch those drums. Thanks for the compliment as well; I really enjoy her.
Speaking of which, what significance do you suppose the "K" marked in grease/wax pencil has on the drums? Both of my front drums have the "K" on them. Some indicator that they were checked as it went down the assembly line?

-
Back