Could use some well wishes or prayers

-
Hey daredevil, I've been there many times with my daughter. My heart goes out to you, as well as many prayers!

Best wishes and quick-recovery prayers sent from SoCal! Let us know how everything turns out.

Prayers and well wishes on the way.
Tell Heidi not to worry about missing school I'm sure if she's an honor student she can catch up on what she missed real fast.
Again best wishes to all.

Daredevil and Heidi, we're calling all power that reigns in heaven down on your behalf. Consider it done in the name of JESUS.
Small Block

My prayers are on there way for all the doctors and for Heidi daredevil
I hope all went good this morning and you are with her now
It's going to be hard on her and the family and friends to see here with her jaws wired up (they may not have to do that these days)

Prayers sent for you to Dad, Keep us updated bud.

You got it bud. Now relax and let God sort it out, that's His job. I hope this is the worst thing you have to go through with your little girl.

It sure hurts to see your youngest in this much pain. Doctor says everythings fine. just a pretty invasive thing. glad my family supported me and shared with me. my fabo family. I cant thank yawl enough.

Prayers Sent I hope & Pray that all went well!!
Hang in there DD it's tough when you're kids have to have surgery. My daughter had to have Heart surgery when she was 15 (she's 31 now), & I know it's tough waiting for the results & recovery. Back then I didn't have this great FABO family to pray. We're with ya!! Keep us posted on how it's going.

It sure hurts to see your youngest in this much pain. Doctor says everythings fine. just a pretty invasive thing. glad my family supported me and shared with me. my fabo family. I cant thank yawl enough.

If I read that right looks like everything is fine.That's great.I'm going to bed shortly so when i lay down just before I close my eyes I'll get another little prayer in for Heidi for a quick recovery.8)

Hey daredevil,you make sure you show this thread to your little girl,I think she would really appreciate it.8)

It sounds as if it went as good as it could be. Prayers sent your way for a fast recovery. Them youngins heal much faster than old fogies like myself!

Heidi, best wishes for a speedy and thorough recovery!!! You've got a bunch of people pullin' for ya girl so hang in there, make the best of it, and pinch a cute doctor or two if the opportunity presents itself. :-D

Dad, you hang in there too sweetie! Your Fan Club is behind you every step of the way.

-
Back