Could use your help.

-

Keep them rolling GTXperience, I must get some sleep and I will see what tomorrow brings us. Shifting into 4th and hitting a the N.O.S. again.
we still have 16 hours, So lets stand strong :cheers:

Good morning folks All right thank you gerty, I new all you would need was to see it, And jefflock thank you bud I new yall would help see this through.
Ok. Its time to jump on this quest for the sake of this site strength
We have until 5 pm today, That gives us 9 hours to restore our faith .

I registered my mom's email & got you another vote. I also sent the request out to a bunch of people on my email list. Might help. Got my fingers crossed. Maybe we can still pull this off.

My little neice and nephew are trying to win a Christmas Tree contest. 1st price is a HD-TV.
Could you guys help out and vote, Please. You'll need to register and can decline any e-mailings although I did choose to except the laugh of the week. They also ask why you are registering, I checked off to listen on line. It's a station playing Christmas songs in Boston. This will take 3 minutes of your time and would really help make their Christmas.

Please lend the kids a hand. This is the photo.
6503770_1_1_TH.JPG
[SIZE=-1]Vote: 10[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]img_33644.jpg[/SIZE]

http://www.dat-e-baseonline.com/front/Image_Contest.asp?Action=Thumbs&sType=3&SurveyID=20771&zx=47&type=Date&Cpage=3 Click on the link and then double click on the photo to register and vote. Merry Christmas to you all!

Thanks for your help
Peace, Tony

I know a lot of you guys can spend the 3 mins. needed to help some folks have a GREAT Xmas, click on the link, won't cost you nothing, ton's of members can vote and ensure these guys a 1st prize. Bumping to top...

Well it's over. The kids got 98 votes, 90 of which came from fabo, I believe, to the winners 1354 votes. I want to whole heartedly thank each and every one of you who took the time to vote for my niece and nephew. Thank You!!! and May you, your families and friends have a Blessed Merry Christmas and a Healthy Happy New Year! And to the King of FABO MeMike Thank You from the bottom of my heart for calling out your posse and Rudolphing the way! I can't thank you enough my BROTHER!
Peace to all,
Tony

I enjoyed doing it Tony, The children are very happy to take 5th in the contest that there picture was used in, Merry Christmas to you and
that fine happy family of yours.

I was iced in here at home and had a blast doing it, And it did my hart good to see all members on line with us jump in and gave them a good run at it.
I am very happy with 5th.

But I still say that there's was the most happiest Christmas tree picture there.

Here is our winners 5th out of 117 very good

11111111111111111111111.jpg

Beats me. The Car Guy Christmas Tree should have at least been in the Top 10 and only received 2 votes. Granted it was simple but it had a butt-load of cars hanging from it ;)

4137659_1_1.jpg

But I still say that there's was the most happiest Christmas tree picture there.

Here is our winners 5th out of 117 very good

I agree with you about how happy they look memike. Great job on steamrolling this along. :thumblef:

5th place out of 117.....I'll take it anyday...LOL

Tony, If they do this again next year, let's start the thread earlier,,,, if possible. Sure wish the FABO family could have done more, but I saw quite a few "trees" with only a couple votes so I am proud to have participated from my humble abode a couple thousand miles away.

Merry Christmas

Tony, post the winning picture along with their address and we'll all go over and do some big smoky burnouts in front of their house while they're watching your new TV. LOL!!! I hope they like Pinks!!! Geof

-
Back