Could use your help.

-
Thanks a lot guys! Really appreciate the help. They have 26 votes now, unfortunately the leader has 238 votes.
Keep'em coming Fabo. I haven't said anything to them yet but If they win or come close they will know A body Mopar people did it for them! FABO RULES!! Lets show them what we can Do!!!

Peace, Tony

Just made it 27.....Good Luck

FABO members should be able to kick this out in a day. Let's make this Christmas special for those little ones.

A bump for the folks getting in after 6:00.

One vote from me!

PS.. its a little funny that the hosts are named Loren and Wally, because I believe there is a station in Vancouver Canada and the hosts are Larry and Willy..

Well it turned out I did not vote but my lovely wife got me straightened
out, Thank you dear :-D

Mike talked me in to doing it. You got my vote.

FYI, make sure you vote, after signing up you must log in and hit the vote button. You can ensure you do by watching his number go up. Merry Christmas Treva

Thank you 70dartmike, mike, and Treve, WoW, I'm honored. Thanks you all so much for the votes for the kids!There is still a long way to go!
Doesn't cost anything to be a nice guy!
Out of state votes work fine.
Top tree has 294 votes. The kids have 29.
It just takes about 3 minutes people.

Peace and Merry Christmas,
Tony

you got 2 votes from me tony # 30 and 31 from the wife and i good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Giving this another bump for the ten o'clockers .......

C'mon guys, we can make Christmas very special for these kids. (Besides, which one of US wouldn't want a new big screen tv?!?!?! LOL!)

Its time for a 10:00 bump, Where is brother kutacando :clock:
I will get MeMikeJr on this too. Come on FABO lets get her dun.:cheers:

I'm #33. Come on folks, we've got to beat the one with 201 votes!!

Jerry

Thanks everyone so far! The kids have 34 votes so far. The leader has 319 votes. Must be backed by a Chevy or Ford club. :dontknow:

Our Mopar backed tree is taking a whipping!!! :-\"

My little neice and nephew are trying to win a Christmas Tree contest. 1st price is a HD-TV.
Could you guys help out and vote, Please. You'll need to register and can decline any e-mailings although I did choose to except the laugh of the week. They also ask why you are registering, I checked off to listen on line. It's a station playing Christmas songs in Boston. This will take 3 minutes of your time and would really help make their Christmas. After you register don't forget to vote!!!!!

Please lend the kids a hand. This is the photo. Vote: 10 img_33644.jpg

http://www.dat-e-baseonline.com/fro...Type=3&SurveyID=20771&zx=47&type=Date&Cpage=3

Click on the link and then double click on the photo to register and vote. Merry Christmas to you all!

Thanks for your help
Peace, Tony

There is a true saying We are strong if we come together.
We have till 5 o'clock on the 18th to get this puppy in the bag.

Lets show some strength :clock:.