Could use your help.

-

onehellofadart

Reaction score
My little neice and nephew are trying to win a Christmas Tree contest. 1st price is a HD-TV.
Could you guys help out and vote, Please. You'll need to register and can decline any e-mailings although I did choose to except the laugh of the week. They also ask why you are registering, I checked off to listen on line. It's a station playing Christmas songs in Boston. This will take 3 minutes of your time and would really help make their Christmas.

Please lend the kids a hand. This is the photo.
6503770_1_1_TH.JPG
[SIZE=-1]Vote: 10[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]img_33644.jpg[/SIZE]

http://www.dat-e-baseonline.com/front/Image_Contest.asp?Action=Thumbs&sType=3&SurveyID=20771&zx=47&type=Date&Cpage=3 Click on the link and then double click on the photo to register and vote. Merry Christmas to you all!

Thanks for your help
Peace, Tony

Thank you, Thank you! Right now have to beat 163 votes and the kids have 12 votes now. Please keep them coming! I know our FABO family can do this for the kids!!!!!

Thank you guys!
You can only vote once.
Come on the rest of you. This will take 3 minutes of your time!

Thanks, Tony

Another vote from me! Hope Ainsley and Trevor score the big tv and have a great Christmas! (They sure are cuties.)

I am listening to there station now! This is Christmas music.8)

I am in Tony.:cheers: Good looking tree and a sweet neice and nephew
you have been blest with. I hope everyone jumps in on this, Not just to vote but if you will be needing some nice Christmas music around the house for the family
they have it.

Done! Now you have to promise to let me watch it if I'm ever on the East Coast, lol.

Done, I also copied the link and sent it out to everyone on my email mailing list so hopefully that will get the kids some more votes. Good luck!

Tony remembers the day I could not have dun that
with out my wife's help,
Lets get this puppy dun.

Carry on folks.:rock:

Done deal Tony - my vote made it 21.
Come on guys! Let's get behind this!!!

Tony remembers the day I could not have dun that
with out my wife's help,
Lets get this puppy dun.

Carry on folks.:rock:

Mike you have come a long way on your computer abilities!
Thanks for always being in my corner.
Peace Brother, Tony

Thanks everyone so far! FABO people are and always have been the best!!!!!
They have 23 votes, the leader has 219 votes. Keep them coming Please!!!

Peace, Tony

-
Back