Could you spend a mill in a day ?

-
Rent a big motorhome and travel the country and find people in need. I would help war vets,people that were losing their homes, people that are ill, people that have lost their jobs. Then I would come home and think how much better off than I am than lots of folks. I this country 30 large would be easy to get rid of just helping people.

I agree, after a few days of spending on 'stuff' I think I'd start feeling pretty bad about myself. A lot of people could use a helping hand.

Ok so no ones got the loop hole yet btw i do like the nice things yall would do with it tho .. shows there is hope for us yet ! But see the thing is if u have some one like a really good friend like a brother or even a brother dad mom what ever buy just one thing off them lmao Like me i would say hay dad i will give u a mill for ur 66 dart lol see then u know that ur at least going to get a cut of it lol then take ur time and do with it what u see fit hahaha

I could spend that in less than an hour. 1 mill is a down payment on a Bugati Veyron, just have no idea how I'd make the payments. lol David

Not a problem !
1 million bucks aint nothing now a days !
Heck you could buy 1 car or 1 house & still be making payments !
Now 1 billion dollars is a lot of money even in 2012 !

Ok Whats Difference between 1 million dollars & 1 billion dollars

Example:

Woman marries a rich man & he gives her 1 million dollars & shes asked to spend $1000 a day & to come back when shes out of cash.
She comes back @ 3 years later broke & asks for more money.

He then gives her 1 billion dollars & again asks her to spend the same $1000 a day & come back again when shes out of bucks & she will receive more money.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE HER TO SPEND 1 BILLION & ASK MAN FOR MORE MONEY ?

NEVER .. it would take her @ 3000 YEARS at $1000 a day to spend that 1 billion dollars !

Thats the difference between 1 million & 1 billion US dollars !

NOW lets talk about what 1 trillion dollars looks like ??

I wonder who will worlds 1st Trillionaire & if it will be in my lifetime ??

I doubt it !

Ok Whats Difference between 1 million dollars & 1 billion dollars

Example:

Woman marries a rich man & he gives her 1 million dollars & shes asked to spend $1000 a day & to come back when shes out of cash.
She comes back @ 3 years later broke & asks for more money.

He then gives her 1 billion dollars & again asks her to spend the same $1000 a day & come back again when shes out of bucks & she will receive more money.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE HER TO SPEND 1 BILLION & ASK MAN FOR MORE MONEY ?

NEVER .. it would take her @ 3000 YEARS at $1000 a day to spend that 1 billion dollars !

Thats the difference between 1 million & 1 billion US dollars !

NOW lets talk about what 1 trillion dollars looks like ??

I wonder who will worlds 1st Trillionaire & if it will be in my lifetime ??

I doubt it !
Ha you would think our government was trillionaires by the way they give it away.

The rules are spend a million in a day, and have nothing personally to show for it.
I guess that is the trick.
The money I could spend and physically have nothing.
However, what I would do is give the Million to my local American Legion, Soldiers Home , boy scouts, girl scouts and some to the historical society. All are are local and in my opinion worthy. I would walk away with something personal though, that would be pride.

Even Easier,....Give It to Congress,...to lobby for something like,...Oh I don't know, maybe affordable health care for the average Joe,...then I'd definitely have nothing to show for It...

-
Back