Counting Cars Danny

-
I'd rather meet Mike and Ed, the two Brits on Wheeler Dealers. They seem like genuine good guys. I also like the 2 guys on Velocity with the big white dog. They do practical restos, without opening many free boxes from high-dollar vendors. Don't say where they are, but sure looks like north Florida where I grew up.

Now I wish I had the upper cable channels

as a newbie, ill keep my comment short, I would watch those shows regularly if they concentrated more on cars and less on people

as a newbie, ill keep my comment short, I would watch those shows regularly if they concentrated more on cars and less on people

X10 for graveyard carz ..I deleted the rest of the shows i d'loaded...just not worth it...

But their selling prices don't reflect that.

I know, but hey.....more power to 'em! When I see some of the prices that these cars are (supposedly) going for, it's hard to believe people would pay it!

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/fast-n-loud/videos/impala-deal.htm <------check it out

Did you see that '64 Impala that they suppposedly got $42,500 for?! What the heck!?......a bench seat column automatic with just some air bags on it?? I gotta start selling some cars to these type of dudes!

I know, but hey.....more power to 'em! When I see some of the prices that these cars are (supposedly) going for, it's hard to believe people would pay it!

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/fast-n-loud/videos/impala-deal.htm <------check it out

Did you see that '64 Impala that they suppposedly got $42,500 for?! What the heck!?......a bench seat column automatic with just some air bags on it?? I gotta start selling some cars to these type of dudes!

Chevy guys will pay more than Barrett Jackson prices

95% of what goes on with these shows is complete bs. Don't believe the high selling prices. Watch it for WIW...entertainment value.

Fast N' Loud
Notice the sale of the 50s or early 60s Vette. The fire truck they sold was in the background. That one "sold" on a much earlier episode. $42,500 for a '64 Impala that's rusty on the bottom of the hood???

Gay Ls1 swap on a D100...yawn. But to each his own.

I watch those shows but believe none of it. It's funny how Richard always talks about having to make money. His net worth is somewhere north of $8 million. The dragon lady is hilarious lol.

Pawn Stars isn't even a legit pawn shop. During the week, it is a merchandising shop selling shirts, hats, mugs, keychains. The staff isn't even there that much. They are happy to sign autographs for $20 a pop though--when they are around.

I like "power block tv" watch every week, they seem legit and knowledgable

I noticed dodge trucks going up in price{asking price} over the last few years, I had a 79 3/4 power wagon with the duel square headlights , originally a 360 truck, had a mildly built 440 a beautiful red/black factory paint, all original paint/ interiorcondition I would say was 6 out of 10, no rust /no damage, I let it go cheap in n2004 [8 mpg] does any one know what it might be worth today, so I know how hard to kick myself?

off topic a bit, sorry

I noticed dodge trucks going up in price{asking price} over the last few years, I had a 79 3/4 power wagon with the duel square headlights , originally a 360 truck, had a mildly built 440 a beautiful red/black factory paint, all original paint/ interiorcondition I would say was 6 out of 10, no rust /no damage, I let it go cheap in n2004 [8 mpg] does any one know what it might be worth today, so I know how hard to kick myself?

off topic a bit, sorry

You need to go to the truck site "Pickup Truck Forum". Check at the top of this topic page ^^^ for the link.

http://www.fortrucksonly.com/

ok ,thanks, but I not so curious as to register there just to ask one question, im lazy I guess,lol

We had Danny at our show this past September The Adirondack Nationals in lake George NY. He was a super guy , he talked and posed for pictures for 2 days. I'm sure there were people who didn't get the chance to meet him. With 15K people there is only so much time. TV shows are just that but Danny was a real down to earth guy.

Ahhh shucks, and I was hoping to have him come to Moparfest next August.I wouldn't mind having a beer with the guy. Hell I wouldn't mind having beers with the Gas Monkey guys either.
Ok...I like beer.

Ahhh shucks, and I was hoping to have him come to Moparfest next August.I wouldn't mind having a beer with the guy. Hell I wouldn't mind having beers with the Gas Monkey guys either.
Ok...I like beer.

You sure you like Beer???

I'm positive, and cars and babes, and bacon.
Hang on here..., let me re-phrase that, I love beer.

Ok you love beer. Do you love this?

loveCuda_01.jpg

bacon.jpg

beer-flight.jpg

-
Back