Couple cool pics of my Demon

-
rjsjea,

I've always been a drag car guy, but love the "road racers" types as well because they "actually" can "turn".:-D

I note that you mentioned "some type of door handles" that you're keeping under wraps for now. I heard you on that I'm wanting to loose the original style and go with something possibly like on the 68 - 73 Corvettes. But, that part of my project is way in the future, I'm starting at the ground up and can finally get started this year now that my new floor is on the way from AMD. I'm sure once the old one starts to come out it'll be "can-o-worms" time. So I could go either way - I'm leaning to strip/street = notice I put strip before street.

Anyway, DYNAMITE car you got going there, I'm subscribing to this so I can keep up on progress.

Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Joe Mc

Now that's the way it should be done. I bet that car will handle and ride good in the end.

Great job!

Pro-Touring builds are my favorite by far. A pro-touring Demon? Well, that is the top of the food chain my friend.:-D:-D

Sweet, hard to find words for your build.
Excellent fabricating.

rjsjea,

I've always been a drag car guy, but love the "road racers" types as well because they "actually" can "turn".:-D

I note that you mentioned "some type of door handles" that you're keeping under wraps for now. I heard you on that I'm wanting to loose the original style and go with something possibly like on the 68 - 73 Corvettes. But, that part of my project is way in the future, I'm starting at the ground up and can finally get started this year now that my new floor is on the way from AMD. I'm sure once the old one starts to come out it'll be "can-o-worms" time. So I could go either way - I'm leaning to strip/street = notice I put strip before street.

Anyway, DYNAMITE car you got going there, I'm subscribing to this so I can keep up on progress.

Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Joe Mc

The door handles I am using are no easy task to mount in the door, but they have the same "rod" style mechanism. I looked at a boatload of different styles and picked the ones most difficult to mount......of course.

Good luck on your floors

Not my bag but your car is bad *** rjsjea. I`m trying to cross over to the pro touring type cars but it`s difficult when you have so many years in the old school. Your car is inspirational! :thumbup: :thumbup:

rjsjea, very unique, I love it. What cars out there, present and past inspired you to do this?

I would LOVE to do that to my Duster but it is so way beyond my skill set I want to puke :sad5: I can't wait to see that completed!

Man, besides the vision you have for the car and the work you have already done I just have to say there are some really nice welds on that thing!!

rjsjea, very unique, I love it. What cars out there, present and past inspired you to do this?

thanks for the interest....

A couple that "do it" for me.....(except the orange/white color)

Steve Strope's "Hammer"
Imagine Motorsports' "Poison Dart"
Joe Rogan's "Sick Fish"
and Bruning Auto design's "etiket"

4767.jpg

phrshoot5.jpg

sfish_art-022.jpg

2009_Portland_Roadster_Show_032.JPG

Man, besides the vision you have for the car and the work you have already done I just have to say there are some really nice welds on that thing!!

Tim Bruning has done a lot of welding on this car.....he's got skillzzzz.

Rearend 4link brackets-
Custom power steering hard line fitting

8-20 updates 022 (2).jpg

8-26 power steering fitting 002 (2).jpg

First of all, I love Dusters with the right stance, (I'm drowning in my own saliva).
This should be a car magazine feature when done. Nice Job! Howard

-
Back