Courtney gone from powernation/powerblock

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just saw a commercial/spot with the new host.

Katie Osborne

katie-osborne-powernation.jpg

yeah Courtney is starting her own show soon. She told me she wants to get back in the garage turning wrenches again. I spoke to here during " Cruisin the Coast " at length. She said that some of the cars that she had planned on doing first was a 68-69 Charger and also a GTX. I think she said that 12/2 was her last day there. She will be in complete control of the new show. Here is one of my favorite moments during the week.

Attachments

• 20151009_103551.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,039
  • 20151009_103617.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 892
  • 20151009_103545.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 930
Yeah, them heels in a car show didn't make sense.

no loss there. she was/is annoying. something goofy looking about here too.. looks like a nice improvement with the new girl though.

yeah Courtney is starting her own show soon. She told me she wants to get back in the garage turning wrenches again. I spoke to here during " Cruisin the Coast " at length. She said that some of the cars that she had planned on doing first was a 68-69 Charger and also a GTX. I think she said that 12/2 was her last day there. She will be in complete control of the new show. Here is one of my favorite moments during the week.

Is she that tall, or are you that short???

Or both....

Courtney will be better with her own show. She is not afraid to get her hands dirty unlike the other bimbos that were on overhaulin besides jessi combs and the blonde that did interiors and dash.

no loss there. she was/is annoying. something goofy looking about here too.. looks like a nice improvement with the new girl though.

What?

View attachment Courtney and I.jpg

I thought she is a good lookin' girl.

She was just gobbed up with a funky doo, and too much makeup on the show.

Besides, she's a Mopar gal too.

She said that some of the cars that she had planned on doing first was a 68-69 Charger and also a GTX. I think she said that 12/2 was her last day there. She will be in complete control of the new show. Here is one of my favorite moments during the week.

Yeah Bill, she told me she wants a GTX when I was talking with her last summer.

What?

View attachment 1714859597

I thought she is a good lookin' girl.

She was just gobbed up with a funky doo, and too much makeup on the show.

Besides, she's a Mopar gal too.

did i studder? nice looking body but a damn goofy looking almost man looking face. always annoyed me.. don't like her,never liked her and will never like her.. now that AJ is sweeeeeeet.

did i studder? nice looking body but a damn goofy looking almost man looking face. .

where I come from we don't have any men that looks like her that's for sure lol .
and she looked damn sweet last july at the atlantic nats .

i'll take aj..:)

aj.jpg

wouldn't throw the new girl to the curb either. both light years better looking then hanson.

katie-osborne-powernation.jpg

I think Courtney is hot. Talked like she had emphysema tho? ? AJ is too, I met her at car show in Toronto.
If Courtney wanted to be the man I got no problem being her *****.

I think Courtney is hot. Talked like she had emphysema tho? ? AJ is too, I met her at car show in Toronto.
If Courtney wanted to be the man I got no problem being her *****.

That's funny the first 27 seconds nails it!

[ame]https://youtu.be/yejtZgzB5Ik?t=34[/ame]

Seems to be alot of turnover on the block lately. To bad

did i studder? nice looking body but a damn goofy looking almost man looking face.

And that's my point, with all of that makeup on her face she is less than flattering. When I met her it wasn't there, and she looked much better in person.

I can't argue on the other two either, lol.

-
Back