Courtney gone from powernation/powerblock

-
Always did like A.J. Will miss seeing her on Overhaulin since it's gone.I understand her Husband was one of the producers.

she wasbn't on the show for a while then showed up again with that other chick.

a close second would be Jessi Combs from xtreme 4x4 & All Girls Garage imo

the years have not been kind to her. was a lot better looking when she did that 4x4 show..

How about Lorraine McKiniry from what's my car worth? Sorry bad pic of her.

Attachments

• whats my car.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 235
AJ all the way, will miss her, but not all the ferd and chivies overhaulin did. As for Jessi Combs, she looks like a meth head. Says she went to Wyotech but if she is the caliber of what they turn out its no wonder i still work on my own cars.

Too much collagen for me now, but was cute as hell earlier on overhaulin.

AJ actually looks better now than earlier!

did i studder? Nice looking body but a damn goofy looking almost man looking face. Always annoyed me.. Don't like her,never liked her and will never like her.. Now that aj is sweeeeeeet.

aj is a bimbo. She's annoying and a camera hog phoney. But that's my two cents. Everyone has a opinion of everyone, but that's theirs.

aj is a bimbo. She's annoying and a camera hog phoney. But that's my two cents. Everyone has a opinion of everyone, but that's theirs.

lol.. you just describe man face courtney to a tee also..atleast aj is damighty fine looking and she has a damn nice firebird.

-
Back