Coy C5 Wheels

-

intergalactica

Reaction score
I was surfing the net and I came upon Coy wheels:

http://www.coyswheel.com/index2.html

I like their C-5 wheels and I found some pics on their site with a cuda sporting them.

Can anybody speculate what size wheels and tires he's got? They would certainly look good on my '67 cuda!:happy7:

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

They look amazing,much better than the same ol steelies or rallys. That car belongs to a member on here,forget his screen name though.

I have been thinking about a set for my 67 Dart.

They are 17x7 with 4 1/4? back space??? I think.I talked to him about them a few months ago.

Edit: His name is DVJCUDA,here is what he sent me:

- car is not modified at all to fit the wheels
2 - Front

Wheel Brand Coys
Size 17x7
Backspacing 4.25
tire size 225/50/17
Suspension mods big bolt from 74 dart sport

Rear

Wheel Brand coys
Size 17x7
Backspacing 4.25
tire size 255/45/17
Suspension mod ss springs and poly bushings

weight - they were the same weight as my 14" steel wheels wth 245/60/14's and I forget the exact weight right now
improving handling? yes, but I have poly bushings all the way around and front and rear sway bars... so it all works together.

I would not buy them. I had two rims that the chrome pitted on in less then 6 months. I asked for a replacement and even paid upfront so my car would not be without wheels.. After three months of trying to get them to send me a couple of new wheels. I gave up and got my money back..
I also ordered 4.25 back space they sent me 4.5 i did not realize it until i put them on ..
HKeller

I would not buy them. I had two rims that the chrome pitted on in less then 6 months. I asked for a replacement and even paid upfront so my car would not be without wheels.. After three months of trying to get them to send me a couple of new wheels. I gave up and got my money back..
I also ordered 4.25 back space they sent me 4.5 i did not realize it until i put them on ..
HKeller

But they look better than " same ol steelies or rallys". J/k

I like to go with something that has been tested by other folks and time. I admit I have Weld Prostars on my ride and you see them everywhere. But I don't have problems with them and the ol wheels have a pretty good reputation.

They do look like 17s.... I think they're alright... would be cool on a pro-touring type build.

i have 2 boyd wheels for sale really nice you just need 2 more

I was surfing the net and I came upon Coy wheels:

http://www.coyswheel.com/index2.html

I like their C-5 wheels and I found some pics on their site with a cuda sporting them.

Can anybody speculate what size wheels and tires he's got? They would certainly look good on my '67 cuda!:happy7:

They are 17x7 with 4 1/4? back space??? I think.I talked to him about them a few months ago.

Edit: His name is DVJCUDA,here is what he sent me:

- car is not modified at all to fit the wheels
2 - Front

Wheel Brand Coys
Size 17x7
Backspacing 4.25
tire size 225/50/17
Suspension mods big bolt from 74 dart sport

Rear

Wheel Brand coys
Size 17x7
Backspacing 4.25
tire size 255/45/17
Suspension mod ss springs and poly bushings

weight - they were the same weight as my 14" steel wheels wth 245/60/14's and I forget the exact weight right now
improving handling? yes, but I have poly bushings all the way around and front and rear sway bars... so it all works together.

yup thats djv's car. he is a member here. his rims have held up very well.

i've had them for over 3 years now and they are holding up well.

& Grinder has my information correct, except my name...lol

I had rally wheels on the car for about 10-12 years - it was time for a change.

-
Back