Coyote Jack inspired me

-
I'm gittin too old for stuff like that. Here in N of Idaho it's pretty unpredictable. Last year we had what might as well be zero snow. A few years ago, we had two winters that set local records for total snowfall.

One of my ill fated snow blower projects

2nicniu.jpg

little bit when this was taken. This is the "it went down the road" Cleo-ta, a Toyota 22R powered Cletrac I put together.

16hq2q9.jpg

Brrrrr...Those pics remind me of the 30 years I worked outside in the cold so everyone could be warm and the reason I now put up with the brutal heat of summers in Arizona.:):)

Brrrrr...Those pics remind me of the 30 years I worked outside in the cold so everyone could be warm and the reason I now put up with the brutal heat of summers in Arizona.:):)

My aunt lives in sun city west Maybe someday I'll visit. I really wanna go to rock port/Corpus Christi area in 10-12 years when ( if I live that long lol) I retire

I remember going through similar circumstances before moving to Georgia.
While I miss snow during the Holidays, I can't say that I would ever voluntarily move back to that situation.

In fact, we have a place in South Florida, too. ;)

wow!!! that Vermont is a winter wonderland!!>>>>>>>?????? LOL
I roast in the summer and freeze in the winter, and NO our winters in Missouri are not squat!!!!

I really don't know how you guys in Vt or Id can stand it!!????

wow!!! that Vermont is a winter wonderland!!>>>>>>>?????? LOL
I roast in the summer and freeze in the winter, and NO our winters in Missouri are not squat!!!!

I really don't know how you guys in Vt or Id can stand it!!????

there are many places that get much more snow than us lol

I sit back and look at those pictures and see what ya'll have to go through to get past the winter months. It's just amazing to me, I have so much respect for ya'll because I know deep down I couldn't do it. I have lived all my life down here and I think the coldest it got last winter was maybe 29 I think so no way I would even know remotely know how to handle those conditions. I tip my hat to you all!

It's funny when you think of it. Here, we're used to the snow & cold during winter. I don't know how I could function at 100° & high humidity. It's all relative to what you're used to.

It's funny when you think of it. Here, we're used to the snow & cold during winter. I don't know how I could function at 100° & high humidity. It's all relative to what you're used to.

I hear you I lived in the Northeast most of my life I did live in Dallas for 10 years and it was a nightmare and just about killed me. I spent as much time as I could somewhere on the Gulf of Mexico for the breeze was always blowing and it was bearable if you stayed out of the sun.

I want to curl up and die when I see pictures of 100 plus breeze and say there's no way I could work out it and it all day long like those guys do. I can be outside all day long and 20 below zero LOL

-
Back