cppa headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a brand new set of a body CPPA 1 3/4" under chassis, nickle chrome type finish, new never installed that I bought new in the early 90's
and never used. The are just hangin on the wall looking real good. Would take $500 plus shipping from Toronto, ON Canada. Might have instructions but no hardware.

I found a set of new ones on Ebay a few years back that the guy didn't know what they were and picked them up for 50.00. After I had test fit them on my 69 with P/S and found they fit I had them jet coated and wound up with 225.00 in them. They fit great and don't leak.

The ones I have hit both valve covers,the starter,right inner fender,both torsion bars,right collector flange 2 inches off the ground etc.I still have them hanging on the wall as a reminder of how bad I got screwed.

The ones I have hit both valve covers,the starter,right inner fender,both torsion bars,right collector flange 2 inches off the ground etc.I still have them hanging on the wall as a reminder of how bad I got screwed.

Mine fit great, other than I had to use a full size starter which is a pain to install. If i need to replace it in the future, I'll buy a clockable mini starter. But they clear everywhere, not by much but they do clear.

You could not bolt a full size starter on period with the set I have.The valve covers could not be removed when the headers were bolted up.A good friend of mine had a set of 2 inch(maybe 1 7/8 can't remeber)tube cppa that fit like a glove.My 1 3/4 not so much.

I have a brand new set of a body CPPA 1 3/4" under chassis, nickle chrome type finish, new never installed that I bought new in the early 90's
and never used. The are just hangin on the wall looking real good. Would take $500 plus shipping from Toronto, ON Canada. Might have instructions but no hardware.
are these for a big block if so is each tube separate.... Artie

My CPPA headers have each pipe separate but not separateable.
All pipes welded to collectors and to the 1 piece header flange. They look pretty much like the TTI. I understood the earliest ones had one pipe detachable that ran on the outside of the frame rail. (had to make an opening in the inner fender.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back