Crack repair?

-
M&M block and head madison nc 27025 · (336) 548-9535 ask for jerry neman! save all that shipping thay 30 minutes from PTI air port...

Thanks DWB! Since I am actually just north of Oak Ridge, the shop in Madison is only 15 - 20 minutes away. I will take them up.
I just want to make the set saleable if I can, rather than just throw them away. I will not post them on FABO...

Thanks DWB! Since I am actually just north of Oak Ridge, the shop in Madison is only 15 - 20 minutes away. I will take them up.
I just want to make the set saleable if I can, rather than just throw them away. I will not post them on FABO...
jerry do you right! if it can be fixed reasonable he'll tell you! good luck!

Dover Cylinder Head in Atlanta can fix that right up and they are close by.

Back in the day, my friends would suggesting going out to find some "crack", and I don't mean drugs either. It must have been something desirable at one time.

Am I to understand that you do not want to use these you just want to make them sellable so you can pass them on to some other poor sap? Whether you sell them on this website or not that doesn't sound above the table?

Translation: "go snowmobiling and leave us alone!"
Actually not..... you made me laugh pretty hard.... I'm still chuckling about it. :D

As for the snowmobiling.... my son and I are just getting into it. Heading out to Wyoming in late Jan just to snowmobile.

Actually not..... you made me laugh pretty hard.... I'm still chuckling about it. :D

As for the snowmobiling.... my son and I are just getting into it. Heading out to Wyoming in late Jan just to snowmobile.
It's addictive!

OH I bet! We ran rally cars for a long time but just can't do that due to work/business demands. So this is the substitute for now for getting out into the far woods with fun machinery!

Go get mental help. Remember it has the word SNOW in it. SNOW. COLD. WET. NASTY. As in not WARM.

THEY'LL NEVER STOP ME NOW!!!! LOL YR, you should have joined us last January in ID... -20 to -40 all week! It was great!

Back to the question of crack depth if I dare.....do the cracks in this spot go as far as into the water jacket? A new seat would not fix that....

THEY'LL NEVER STOP ME NOW!!!! LOL YR, you should have joined us last January in ID... -20 to -40 all week! It was great!

Back to the question of crack depth if I dare.....do the cracks in this spot go as far as into the water jacket? A new seat would not fix that....
Actually wouldn't we like the question asked and Post 31 answered?

Go get mental help. Remember it has the word SNOW in it. SNOW. COLD. WET. NASTY. As in not WARM.
Maybe a true snowmobiler hasn't covered this with you. And all of this quite surprised me especially the way you talk about dirt bikes? I mean what do you have a 250 or 500? How about an 800 fuel injected with two cylinders over a hundred 60 horsepower! That's the equivalent of your beak nose having about 940 horsepower! (weight to power ratio.) You know how the powerband kicks in in each gear on your dirt bike? This has a power band that starts as soon as you open the throttle and doesn't stop until you let go of the throttle. I'd probably bet that you couldn't hold the throttle Pinned back to my handlebar for more than a six count before you let off! LOL after a 1 count you'll be praying that the skis come back down to the ground LOL

It's all about preparation. First off I don't buy that light Mountain gear. My wife and I ordered Ours from Back East where things are made for the cold weather. 10 times out of 10 we're trying to peel our clothes off cuz we're too hot.

Crack Repair ??? No Problem
Plumbers Shirt.jpeg

Maybe a true snowmobiler hasn't covered this with you. And all of this quite surprised me especially the way you talk about dirt bikes? I mean what do you have a 250 or 500? How about an 800 fuel injected with two cylinders over a hundred 60 horsepower! That's the equivalent of your beak nose having about 940 horsepower! (weight to power ratio.) You know how the powerband kicks in in each gear on your dirt bike? This has a power band that starts as soon as you open the throttle and doesn't stop until you let go of the throttle. I'd probably bet that you couldn't hold the throttle Pinned back to my handlebar for more than a six count before you let off! LOL after a 1 count you'll be praying that the skis come back down to the ground LOL

It's all about preparation. First off I don't buy that light Mountain gear. My wife and I ordered Ours from Back East where things are made for the cold weather. 10 times out of 10 we're trying to peel our clothes off cuz we're too hot.

That's the only good thing I can think of about snowmobiles...big twin two stroke engines.

What happens when you *** out? You get out a shovel and dig dig dig. And dig is a four letter word.

dont get nuff snow here to even think bout a snow mobile!! we do it up on 4 wheelers!! kinda like a snowmobile just ant as cold when ya wipe out!!

kicked back.jpg

exploer1.jpg

That's the only good thing I can think of about snowmobiles...big twin two stroke engines.

What happens when you *** out? You get out a shovel and dig dig dig. And dig is a four letter word.
Doood..... what happens when you brush a tree on a motorcycle in the woods and take a tumble? I'd MUCH rather take a tumble in the snow. Now let me tell what it is like to stall out your rally car in a beaver dam's overflow that is knee deep... and you are the co-driver and are the one who has to get out and push LOL (In the U.P., in 32 degrees no less....)

Machinery + Deep in the woods = Fun no matter what

Doood..... what happens when you brush a tree on a motorcycle in the woods and take a tumble? I'd MUCH rather take a tumble in the snow. Now let me tell what it is like to stall out your rally car in a beaver dam's overflow that is knee deep... and you are the co-driver and are the one who has to get out and push LOL (In the U.P., in 32 degrees no less....)

Machinery + Deep in the woods = Fun no matter what

I never crash on my dirt bike.

I also lie like a rug

I somehow can't help but feel that this topic has drifted a bit off..well..topic. That being said, I 4 wheel in the snow too and its a blast to mix a little drifting in too.

I somehow can't help but feel that this topic has drifted a bit off..well..topic. That being said, I 4 wheel in the snow too and its a blast to mix a little drifting in too.

Every single thread that jpar is in goes off the rails. It's just how it is. Inevitably, he railroads the thread with snowmobile stuff.

Now, me...I'm a source of quality info and fantastic humor.

And bullshit

Every single thread that jpar is in goes off the rails. It's just how it is. Inevitably, he railroads the thread with snowmobile stuff.

Now, me...I'm a source of quality info and fantastic humor.

And bullshit
YR wants a snowmobile!!

-
Back