crack smoker

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya ok. Good luck with that. LOL Smash the 1/4 in some more with a sledge hammer. That should bring around another G right there.

Picture this, if you will: At work, I keep a separate browser window open very narrow, so as not to draw too much attention to my personal viewing. Probably 300 pixels or so high. So I opened the link, and all I could initially see is the ad copy. Ok, I'm wondering about a factory gull wing and sharks tooth on a 318 car, but whatever. I scroll down to the first pic (only can see one pic at a time the way I'm viewing). Gee, that's really not as bad as those guys are making it out to be. Maybe not a $4k car, but neither is mine (and I'd ask that much if I were selling). Then I continue to scroll... Each horrific view more morbid and disgusting than the last. Long story short, if I were to sell mine, I'd advertise in the Dallas Craigslist. I guess they are rare expensive cars out that way.

Wowww i live in fort worth texas and i seen this car on craigslist yesterday... i seen the price and thought the same thing there is a video he made of the car tooo. imma call him right now and offer 500 bucks... ill tell you guys what he says lol i mean cmon 4000 bucks,,, cracks not that exspensive mannnn haha

Like the woman down a few blocks from me saying that her car is worth 4 when I offered her 2.
Trans needs rebuilt, car overheats to fast to drive, big *** dent in the drivers side rear just behind the back of the door.
The vynl roof has been just ripped off.
Stock 72 that needs a ton of attention.
Yea, ok. Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back