crackedback Not sure if PM & email going through

-

MoparBrit

HillingdonDart
Reaction score
Hi,

Just want to make sure my email and PM's are going through. Drop me a line and let me know.

For the NP's reading this:-D.... sold some MSD chips to crackedback. Paid no problem, shipped and once arrived emailed as they did not look right. Said they might be Autometer. I had and MSD setup on the old Savoy street/drag car and an Autometer tach with shift light. Been so long ago now that got me doubting I sent the right thing for what he needed. Just want to make sure they are usable for the intended purpose and if not just let me know so I can make it right.

Cheers

I got them but haven't had a chance to test them out.

Turns out they are Autometer chips. I'll check them out and let you know.

I'll let you know how they work as soon as I get a chance to test them.

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and sent you the funds back. Supposed to be MSD chips and that is what my faulty memory thought they were. If they are Autometer chips then I can only think they were in the shift light I had although that same foggy memory thought the light I had was an MSD too. Not to worry. I refunded your PayPal this AM either way as I thought that would be the right thing to do. If it turns out you can use them and are happy with them then you can send me some funds back. If not, then please don't worry about it.
Cheers

-
Back