Crackheads

-
Jacked is right. The strang thing is he has almost perfect feed back. Some people must like getting ripped off.

Thats freakin funny, someone has told this pour guy that mopar stuff is gold and he believed him. Oh well, he is not as dumb as the guy that may buy them for that price.

Thats freakin funny, someone has told this pour guy that mopar stuff is gold and he believed him. Oh well, he is not as dumb as the guy that may buy them for that price.

Thats the sucky part, the poor guy that decides to restore the family's 66 and has to dip into the kids college fund to finish it, at least in this economy.

Thats the sucky part, the poor guy that decides to restore the family's 66 and has to dip into the kids college fund to finish it, at least in this economy.

What a HOOT..I need that laugh...does anyone actually buy from this toad..

ian.

woohoo I've got millions of dollars of parts in the shed!

gos maybe he was drunk or on medication when he posted that just like a guy i called wanted 3000 for a stock 100,000 mile nothing special 440 with no tranny out of a new port or somthin like that i dont know were these guys get there prices

as far as i know thats great lakes NOS stuff just one of the family members selling under a different name. they have been charging those prices for years....and sometimes getting them

I see this clown posting all kinds of nos mopar stuff on ebay all the time. I think he is sniffing nos when he makes the prices.

That guy, if its the same dude, sells nothing over about $200. Usually $20-50 buck trim parts. His big ticket items never sell. I think he had a 71 Duster NOS grill for $5000? And I would expect NO pitting on a NOS part. Layson gets (well, at least he asks) about $250 a side at the shows.

I think he is just confused. If THEY were '69 Charger, he'd be about right.

I have seen a few of his NOS items for sale... NEXT! I used to buy NOS 65 Barracuda/Valiant T/Ls for $75-150 & thought that was alot of money @ the time! Not sure if its the same guy that has the 65 cuda trim for above the trunk for $1200. Also a GREAT deal...

I JUST sold my restored 65 V100 2dr post for 3k... Maybe I'm the crack farmer!

Great site btw. Lots of neat stories & cool cars, keep em rollin'

Is it really that far out of line? I think Layson's price on a set of lenses for a 66 is around $500 and they list complete assemblies (re-chromed I assume) for $429 per side, but they're not currently available. If these really are NOS in perfect condition $1200 doesn't seem out of line. If someone knows where to get a set cheaper please let me know, I need a set for my 66 Barracuda and can't afford the $1200 just now.

Cheers,
Ken

Is it really that far out of line? I think Layson's price on a set of lenses for a 66 is around $500 and they list complete assemblies (re-chromed I assume) for $429 per side, but they're not currently available. If these really are NOS in perfect condition $1200 doesn't seem out of line. If someone knows where to get a set cheaper please let me know, I need a set for my 66 Barracuda and can't afford the $1200 just now.

Cheers,
Ken

45 year old NOS pot metal is not going to be 100% perfect in most cases. A high-end rechrome job on a really nice set of bezels will cost you about $400 + $200 for new lenses. Could do it for half of what this azzhole is asking. $1200 is just way out of line IMO. Save your duckets for a nice rechrome job. :-D

-
Back