Craftsman paint

-

Denvermike

Reaction score
I have three Craftsman tool boxes from the mid and late 60's. I want to repaint them. Does anyone know of any paint that will look about the same as the OE? Will not pay the $$$$ for Craftsman paint even if it still available.
The red for the drawers is real close to Kyron Cherry Red.

Thanks,
Mike

Heck, be different and paint them something unique. Have you ever noticed how much more money Snap On and other big brand names boxes bring compared to their red counter parts?

Go to your local Sherwin-Williams distributor and have them mix up whatever color you wish.

Go to your local paint jobber and ask if they have a paint code for them. I know mine can mix up Snap On colors. If they don't have a code for them pack a drawer in and have them match it. Hell just paint them the same color as your car. lol

I have three Craftsman tool boxes from the mid and late 60's. I want to repaint them. Does anyone know of any paint that will look about the same as the OE? Will not pay the $$$$ for Craftsman paint even if it still available.
The red for the drawers is real close to Kyron Cherry Red.

Thanks,
Mike

Step out of the box and paint them in Mopar 70's color. A Plum Purple top box with a Hemi Orange Bottom Box. Put some stripes on them also. How cool would that be. How about Lemon Twist with Limelight. Now I know what my next project is when I finish my car. Thanks for the idea.

-
Back