Craftsman Tools "proudly made in china"

-
from what I've seen klein went to china as well I was on the verge of buying some of their tools last week till i seen made in china on the screwdrivers and wrenches

Craftsman tools have been made in china for almost 20 years now. They were allowed to say made in usa because they were chrome plated here but the tools were actually made over seas. I've had good luck with them and will stick with them. I've broke more snapon tools than all others put together. That being said, I have never broke any of my s-k tools and some of them are going on 40 years old;)

And the chromium came from Russia. Tundra is made in $an antonio Texas from imported parts. Anyone own stock in Sears? Guess what: it's YOU that sent manufacturing overseas.....think about that. The fiduciary responsibility of the CEO is to maximize stock holder value, and that means maximize profit. Also many manufacturing jobs are being run out of USA due to environmental issues, and that is Your government EPA doing that. And of course minimum wage laws. No minimum wage would actually help employment. Don't like your crappy no pay job? Get educated or learn a trade. Whoa, off topic.......:)

And the chromium came from Russia. Tundra is made in $an antonio Texas from imported parts. Anyone own stock in Sears? Guess what: it's YOU that sent manufacturing overseas.....think about that. The fiduciary responsibility of the CEO is to maximize stock holder value, and that means maximize profit. Also many manufacturing jobs are being run out of USA due to environmental issues, and that is Your government EPA doing that. And of course minimum wage laws. No minimum wage would actually help employment. Don't like your crappy no pay job? Get educated or learn a trade. Whoa, off topic.......:)
Easy there buddy;
Quit telling all those truths!!!

How about a list of those companies that do make their products in U.S.A.

I believe these companies still do:
Armstrong tool
Channellock
Ecklind
Klein
Lisle
Proto
OTC
Ridgid ( a few pieces are imported)
S-K Tool
Snap On ( Some of their stuff is imported now too)
Wilde
Wright Tool

Anybody know of more or contradictions to those above?

Martin tool and die company

How about a list of those companies that do make their products in U.S.A.

I believe these companies still do:
Armstrong tool
Channellock
Ecklind
Klein
Lisle
Proto
OTC
Ridgid ( a few pieces are imported)
S-K Tool
Snap On ( Some of their stuff is imported now too)
Wilde
Wright Tool

Anybody know of more or contradictions to those above?

Much if not all of OTC are made overseas. tmm

-
Back