Cragar SS pics

-

bb66cuda

Reaction score
I just bought some of the new 15" Small Bolt Pattern Cragar SS wheels and was wondering if anyone has them on their rides yet. I was told they will be here in about 3 weeks, can't wait to see them! Post some pics of your Cragar's.

I preordered some, and about 2 weeks ago I was told they would be calling me when ready to ship. I guess I should call again.

monoptn said:
I preordered some, and about 2 weeks ago I was told they would be calling me when ready to ship. I guess I should call again.

The place I ordered from said their first batch of wheels would be in this week. Not sure how many people are selling them but they should be awesome wheels.

These were the last of the 15" and 14" to be had in North America a year and half ago when they discontinued the 5 x 4".

Terry

P6020033 (Medium).JPG

They look nice guys!!!

Anyone have these on a Swinger? I wonder how they would look?

Here's my old 67 with 15x7's upfront and the 15x8's in the rear. I bought the last four from Summit Racing about the time they discontinued them...yeah, it was about 1.5 years ago or so.......

d7.JPG

d12.JPG

bar8.JPG

bar3.JPG

bar6.JPG

bar1.JPG

dude all I know is thats one of the best lookin cuda I've ever seen!

What color blue is that?

Did that yr cuda not come w/the door trim directly below the window? Or is it just not on there?

I received the same call and was told it should be to my door any time now...woo hoo! I can't wait to get my wheel.

I ordered one from newstalgia wheels as soon as I found out about their deal with cragar. I was able to buy "ONE" 14 x 6 cragar from summit after seeing a post here last year that a member found them there..was that you demon seed? I called and the guy said they only had one single 14 x 6 4" pattern cragar left and cut me a super deal on the single. He said that was the last one they had...as soon as I bought it I noticed the part number dropped off their site as unavailable also. That one was bought Sept 9, 06 so just about 9 mo. ago according to my credit card bill.

This last wheel when it comes in will finally make a full new set for me...

Kingofthehill said:
LOVE my cragars

2ufqflx.jpg

Dude..... Stunning 68 ! I'm so jealous .... and I'm a fastback fan.... Agreed on the nicest one I've seen as well.... The lines are so clean and sharp. Whoever did the body work and paint is truly talented.

Hey 66 Dart , Nice ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I had paint and Cragar SS's Mike

i am also a fast back fan,,but i have seeen a few notch backs that look good if sitting right and in a nice color,,,but that king of the hill notch is killer,,,

beautiful car man,,,just dont tell us it has a HEMI to boot,,,

question,, i am considering going to cragars,,SS any one having chrome peeeling issues ??? this was a major problem,,on SS years ago, ????
if i go to cragar SS i would have to have them custom widened,,,and when as wide as i ned would weight a ton,,but they are the koolest wheel on the planet,,next to radir,,,i would nt want to spend a fortune widening,to have the chrome start peeling....

fstfish66 said:
i am also a fast back fan,,but i have seeen a few notch backs that look good if sitting right and in a nice color,,,but that king of the hill notch is killer,,,

beautiful car man,,,just dont tell us it has a HEMI to boot,,,
QUOTE]

Thanks... and no, its no hemi.. but it is a 612hp 440ci big block :)

JOe

Joe did yo but the car alread finished of did you have the paint and body work done? What springs are you runnin in that badboy?

Jason

I am interested in the quality of the newer SS wheels also. A friend of mine bought some and said that they started rusting within 6 months. The only water they have ever seen is from the car wash, and the car is stored inside.

I love the look, but am not going to risk having rust and peeling problems. Anyone else ever heard of this?

all these big block A bodies,,, i need to get rid of my super charged 340 i guess,,

-
Back