craiglist scam or lol

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
:D:D:D:Dwish I could post a link to this as I put my parts for sale on there as well, got a message today from some lady name wendy along with some pics. that say she is inter. in me and to email her on some site..man I wish I could post a link to the email..:D

oh by the way nice looking lady toooooo:glasses7::glasses7:

:D:D:D:Dwish I could post a link to this as I put my parts for sale on there as well, got a message today from some lady name wendy along with some pics. that say she is inter. in me and to email her on some site..man I wish I could post a link to the email..:D

oh by the way nice looking lady toooooo:glasses7::glasses7:

Copy and paste the email. You can upload the picture too.

Wendy Breuninger [email protected]hide

this is all I can copy and paste.. when I try to do the email it clears everything..

also tried to copy pics but no go...got a email address I will forward it to someone that can post it..

Wendy Breuninger [email protected]e

this is all I can copy and paste.. when I try to do the email it clears everything..

also tried to copy pics but no go...got a email address I will forward it to someone that can post it..

I think if you hit "Print Screen" , open "Paint", and save as ".jpg", then post that here...like this...

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 276
From:Talyor Suda <[email protected]>To:biggmikestruckin <[email protected]>Subject:Re:weld wheels and tiresDate:Tue, Oct 22, 2013 5:29 amAttachments:today02.jpg (64K), today03.jpg (51K)
Seriously fascinated about you and your ad. I want to know more and was trying to find out if you could call/text me with your location? Please find my cell phone # on my private page, you have to signup first but no lies there's no cost. This way I am safe guarding my private information, I have money right next to me. I must ask you something important over the phone and double check this is not a hoax. Thank you!

www bloomixqql org

-Sent from my iPad

got another 1 this 1 has some nice pics lol

Usually the first sign that something is a scam is that the email says "this is not a scam."

But this.................this is a big time scam and unfortunately, you won't be getting a bridge, either, LOL

Hints about scams.....................

no specific reference to your actual item, because robots or others who can't speak English have no idea what you are actually selling

anytime someone wants YOU to "do" something special, like sign up. Actually, just sending them an email is usually bad enough.

What did they say? "Ask you something over the phone?" REALLY????

I'm thinking this would be the unasked question:

"In a couple of months, when you receive a phone bill that we hacked that's for 25,000 dollars US are you going to just sit there and pay it?"

Usually the first sign that something is a scam is that the email says "this is not a scam."

But this.................this is a big time scam and unfortunately, you won't be getting a bridge, either, LOL

Hints about scams.....................

no specific reference to your actual item, because robots or others who can't speak English have no idea what you are actually selling

anytime someone wants YOU to "do" something special, like sign up. Actually, just sending them an email is usually bad enough.

What did they say? "Ask you something over the phone?" REALLY????

I'm thinking this would be the unasked question:

"In a couple of months, when you receive a phone bill that we hacked that's for 25,000 dollars US are you going to just sit there and pay it?"

:D That's about the size of it. DO THIS :burnout:

man im getting 1/2 of the damn things a day...this is just crazy :mumum:

got some today as well

The thing is..........once you send one email to something you "think" is interesting, this collects, distributes your address to scammers all over the world.

THINK about it............the reason "we" get this stuff is that somewhere, maybe once in a hundred, a thousand, 100,000 SOMEONE falls for this crap. And robot software can send out emails all day long

anyway to stop this stuff?????????:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Who is your internet provider/ email accounts?

I don't use ANY "in computer" email programs. I have a few different emails, and access all of them online (web based) Even Yahoo, as bad as it is, has spam settings on the site.

My "main" provider is Time Warner (@roadrunner.com) and it has fairly decent anti spam protection, plus you can report emails and they will be blocked.

But YOU have to be vigilant. Don't be putting out your "main" email address all over the internet. Watch where and who you post to, and who you send emails to.

Craiglist has to be the worst for scams.
When you put an ad on do not post your e-mail address, use the contact seller button.
With your phone number type it in like this: three o four one two 3 four five 6 seven.

We're still waitin to see the girl....

-
Back