Craigslisters these days

-
Nice looking car. The seats are not original covers so I am sure the other things he says are original are not.

Wow. For an A body. It's a nice looking car from what few pics he has, but even moving the decimal point over one is pretty high for a 66 Valiant.

I think the dude is still hooked on the lsd from the 60's lol or wached barret Jackson to much

I don't get the " I won't respond to emails due to spammers" Or "call for price" . I don't want to get into a long conversation and the awkward position of telling someone I'm not interested due to condition versus price. CL has the ability to post several pics, plus plenty of text, including THE most important thing, THE PRICE ! I've sold several things on CL and never have had any spammers. I've also sold things because I responded to emails. To me, it seems like people enjoy making the process harder than it needs to be.............Rant over.....

i called the guy
price listed is off by a decimal
should be 9,850 USD
selling for a buddy of his
the buddy also has a clean 66 vally convertible that he will sale after this HT is gone

Looks like i win! :cheers:
''Let's tell him what he wins, Bob!'' :D

car is probably worth 9850 any day, was just a computer literate person or some older fella just learning

lets cut this guy a break!

-
Back