Critical error? or Don't worry about it?

-
Yeah I think about five or six posts into it this was a dead point LOL this is when you throw out there hoping the pendulum goes the other way but it just doesn't LOL that's why I started bucking the threat up a little bit with my witch question which I did not (excuse the pun) mean to go that far or that long and for the record my favorite which/witch is Witchiepoo anyways! MAKE-UP!!!!
In the end I feel for you I've been there not this one in particular but we all have one of those "SOME BEACH!" Somewhere there's a cold Margarita waiting......

Hey I've done worse! Many years ago I built a 70 351C 4bl engine for my 72 Ranchero. I was about to start it when brother in law states, " Ain't that suppose to be in there?" as he pointed to the torque convertor laying on the ground!

I love it! Hey Roy ain't that there thing supposed to be inside there?!

Hey I've done worse! Many years ago I built a 70 351C 4bl engine for my 72 Ranchero. I was about to start it when brother in law states, " Ain't that suppose to be in there?" as he pointed to the torque convertor laying on the ground!

I had a great brother in law, RIP. but he didn't know a torque convertor from a power inverter.

I could feel that by the way you said it and that to me was actually the funniest part! I don't know a screwdriver from a valve cover but ain't that they're supposed to be in there? LOL

I had a great brother in law, RIP. but he didn't know a torque convertor from a power inverter.

Kinda like that missing intake bolt of mine.... it was hiding behind the valve stem in a port and I never saw it when I looked in every port..... it didn't stay running very long that day!

-
Back