Cruise Liner (LMAO)

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Talk about a set for "Survivor". So what if the john dont work. Crap in a bucket and feed the sharks. Ya gotta go, hang it over the side and let er fly. While your at it check the water temp......and the depth if ya got what it takes. Whats wrong with crackers and cheese. "Everything's better when it sits on a Ritz". They payed for an adventure and they got a real one. They outa pay extra. I'd love to have been there. I love spam. Back in the day when grandma and grandpa went to get their "Commodities" they always got that USDA inspected canned meat. Damn that was some killer stuff. Makin myself hungry. All that was, was government Spam. I'll bet the clay pigeon thrower still worked and so did the shotguns. Where's the problem?
Small Block

Never had that experiance that the Carnival Splendor people have had. But after 10 cruise's i can imagine what its like.

No power except emergency stuff. Inside cabins probably pitch black, i bet it smells nasty, if there were only a few toilets working, Cold food, nothing really to do, since there is no power to much of anything.

But hey, a bad day on a cruise ship is better that a good day at work. Free booze, sleeping out on the deck, a coast guard cutter and a aircraft carrier to watch and a helicopter show too. Everyone gets their money refunded and a free cruise in the future too.

I am waiting for pics and stories. Best website if anyone is interested is cruisecritic.com, there are already a few threads on it under the Carnival forum.

Yeah I agree. All them spoiled *** rich folks bitchin and moanin.....and I'm sure there'll be some lawsuits filed. ...and probably some settlements. Makes me sick thinkin about it.

Bill ...... great post.

But what the hell are you talking about??? :-D

The carnival cruise ship Splendor, lost power after a engine room fire about 80 miles of the coast of Ensenada on Monday.

It had been drifting untill yesterday, two tugs are towing back to San Diego.

the Aircraft Carrier Ronald Regan which was only 120 miles away at the time sent helicopters with non perishable stuff to the ship.

stuff about the fun times going on here.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/

It's actually in the San Diego harbor now, still being towed to the pier. It's supposed to be pierside at 1000 and they begin disembarking at 1200 in groups of 50 and putting them on busses to take them to hotels or the airport. It's all that's on the news here right now.

Let one of em on the ship tell me i cant have a cold MGD or a shot of Kesslers and we have an issue. Sounds like just another day in the life of Riley. That would have really been fun. Dont ya know there were some real stuff shirts on board complaining so hell wouldn't have it.

Yeah I agree. All them spoiled *** rich folks bitchin and moanin.....and I'm sure there'll be some lawsuits filed. ...and probably some settlements. Makes me sick thinkin about it.

soooo....you think cruise ships are full of "rich folks"? lmao:-D
define rich.

rich people would not be caught dead on a cruise ship

probably either the 3 day or 4 day cruise out of Long Beach....to San diego...catalina island and Ensenada, mexico....

interior cabin probably can be had for around less then 400 buck per person...LOL..

interior cabin 329.00 per person for 4 day cruise out of LA...

Rich compared to my family, yes.

I watched a show on the travel channel....about a cruise ship for the rich...it was like a condo...the cabins sold for over a 1 million buck or so...

then the people on the shipped voted as to where they were going to sail too...

the average person on the ship was worth more than 5 million....

http://www.aboardtheworld.com/

Never had the urge to ride a "packed full of weirdo's" big *** boat across a large body of water-seems like a waste of money.

Now put me in a submarine for a month, now we're talkin'.

Been on 4 cruises and going on a 5th in february, 3 of them have been carnival and the 5th will be. The people bitching about what happened need to open their eyes and realize they are getting refunded AND a free cruise. My family would be all over that deal, lol. Anyway, the media made it seem worse than it was.

Never had the urge to ride a "packed full of weirdo's" big *** boat across a large body of water-seems like a waste of money.

Now put me in a submarine for a month, now we're talkin'.

You'd change your mind once you went... with family that is. I would never go without family or friends.

-
Back