Cruise nights?

-

HemiPar

Reaction score
OK now that spring is just around the corner, does anyone know of any cruise nights in the Ft. Campbell/ Hopkinsville/Clarksville are comming up? The swinger wont be ready but the 04 Ram is always ready for a cruise. Any one????

Just a quick bump here. I have heard that Hopkinsville has a cruise once a month. Any one know?

Hi HemiPar,

Here is a realy nice site sponsored by the CARS car club of North Ga. They have a great listing of car shows & cruise ins for the southeast. The cruise-in in Cleveland, Tn on the fourth Sat of each month (3-9 PM) is a great one, last week their were ~250 in attendance.
Hope this helps.

http://cars-car-club.tripod.com/id4.html

Not sure if you enjoy streetrods, but in Knoxville this weekend, will be the NSRA at Chillhowie Park (next to
the Zoo). There will be ~ 3000 pre 49 streerods.

John / aka Moparsky

Hi HemiPar,

Here is a realy nice site sponsored by the CARS car club of North Ga. They have a great listing of car shows & cruise ins for the southeast. The cruise-in in Cleveland, Tn on the fourth Sat of each month (3-9 PM) is a great one, last week their were ~250 in attendance.
Hope this helps.

http://cars-car-club.tripod.com/id4.html

Not sure if you enjoy streetrods, but in Knoxville this weekend, will be the NSRA at Chillhowie Park (next to
the Zoo). There will be ~ 3000 pre 49 streerods.

John / aka Moparsky

Sorry to quote myself, I was unable to edit my post.

RE: NSRA Streetrod Nationals South info / Knoxville, TN.

A friend just told me that I-40 thru Knoxville is closed this weekend, so take the 640 by pass or some other alternate
route, like surface roads to get to the park.

John

Hey Hopkinsville has one on the 3rd Sat. of every month in front of Kmart or behind Hardes. Its right down from the mall. See Ya!

Hey all thanks for replies. I am needing some motovation to get started again. I hope I get it before my LBP brakes get here so I can get the Dart done before I am to old to drive it.

hey fc7freak, if I get to go it will be in my gray 04 Ram with 6-pak hood. what you drive I will look for ya?

-
Back