cruisin' ocean city 2013 pictures

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
had a great time.. wed thurs and friday the weather was awesome.. saturday we got to about 2:30pm before the rain started.
every year on friday we take a cruise to some small town and check thing out.,. this time we cruised to choptank river lighthouse and the surrounding area. then went wine tasting at laytons chance winery. we cruised some awesome road in that area. was about a 130 mile cruise for us. total it was a 504 mile trip. the dart ran great,, got a best of 19 mpg too. sure i could have gotten over 20mpg is i wasn't so hard on that lil slant six..:)

i took a little over 700 pictures..:) i have them posted about 100 per page..

some of the ones i took when it was getting dark are pretty blurry.. just skip those.. :)

http://www.abodyjoe.com/2013/ocmd/page1.htm

good times for sure...

thanks.. can't wait to get the alter-k in it and the 360. damn thing cruises nice and all at 75 or so.. but it taked 3 miles to get it there especially when loaded..lol.

nice! man OC has changed so much from when I was a kid and living there in the summers. Thanks for sharing!!

Awesome pics. That looks like a helluva good time. There are some really nice rides there. Thanks for sharing Amigo.

1992 or so. I do remember when they built all the hotels around 100th in the early 70's? The boardwalk area looks all different now. My sister lives in Preston and my niece is a nurse in Salisbury.

-
Back