Cruisin' The Coast

-
Yep, got my brochure in the mail today. I doubt I'll make it this year :(. I'll shoot for next year. Lived in Biloxi for 3 years and just parked in a parking lot overlooking beach blvd and sat there with our cooler watching!!

Yep, got my brochure in the mail today. I doubt I'll make it this year :(. I'll shoot for next year. Lived in Biloxi for 3 years and just parked in a parking lot overlooking beach blvd and sat there with our cooler watching!!
I love Biloxi and Ocean Springs. Wouldn't mind living there.

I was stationed there with the Air Force and retired from the military just before Hurricane Katrina. We bought a house when we first moved there in 2003 and planned to stay but decided to sell and move after Katrina. Sure wish we would have stuck it out!!

I was stationed there with the Air Force and retired from the military just before Hurricane Katrina. We bought a house when we first moved there in 2003 and planned to stay but decided to sell and move after Katrina. Sure wish we would have stuck it out!!
Anyone going to the Mopar gathering Thursday morning at Long Beach?

Looks like a great event, wish I lived closer....maybe some day

Put it on your bucket list. I didn't have my car when we lived there but we would park our Durango along Beach Blvd, sit in the back with a cooler, and watch the cars drive by. I think they cut off registration at 5 or 6,000 cars. It's a crazy week!!

Put it on your bucket list. I didn't have my car when we lived there but we would park our Durango along Beach Blvd, sit in the back with a cooler, and watch the cars drive by. I think they cut off registration at 5 or 6,000 cars. It's a crazy week!!

It's on my list....now I just need to get it on my wife's list...lol

-
Back