Cruisin the Coast

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the Mopars are going to meet at the Long Beach Marina again this year on Thursday 10/06. I am definitely coming down but wanted to make sure they were meeting so I can plan my week. Thanks

Can anyone tell me if the Mopars are going to meet at the Long Beach Marina again this year on Thursday 10/06. I am definitely coming down but wanted to make sure they were meeting so I can plan my week. Thanks

Last I saw they are at least that's what their facebook page said. I think it moved across the street tho. I am planning on being at the show around 11

Post the details on it over here. If my Dart is ready, I'll drive it over.

9am food at noon. It looks like its gonna be a good show I am gonna go there after I get my stuff from the registration area. I hope there is gonna be a place to park when I get there. My hotel is all the way in pasagoula

Are we talking about Long Beach California?
Because the OP is in KY.......

Jeff

100 block of east beach Blvd . Oct 6th start at 9 food at 12

100 block of east beach blvd. you talking Long Beach. Jeff Davis splits east and west. Across the street would put you in Waffle House's parking lot. Whats the name of the FB page. who is putting it on.

I will be there again this year and as far as I know Mopars at the marina will be in same parking lot as before on Thursday. Maybe Killer will chime in as he is the ramrod and has been doing a great job for about 8 years now, Joe

The event is always Thursday of Crusin' the Coast. it starts at 9 but we usually get there around 7 and still not the first ones there. the location has changed to the parking lot east ( a few hundred yards ) of where it's always been for several reasons like we now have a bathroom readily available without having to cross hwy 90, the lot layout is so there will be no driving thru ( fords and chevys looking and drooling ) so it's safer to walk around. parking is more abundant so the overflow of cars we've had in the past will now be able to join us for the Mopar fun with the outstanding FREE FOOD the Killer and the gang put out. if you are going to CTC, it's a Mopar MUST !

The event is always Thursday of Crusin' the Coast. it starts at 9 but we usually get there around 7 and still not the first ones there. the location has changed to the parking lot east ( a few hundred yards ) of where it's always been for several reasons like we now have a bathroom readily available without having to cross hwy 90, the lot layout is so there will be no driving thru ( fords and chevys looking and drooling ) so it's safer to walk around. parking is more abundant so the overflow of cars we've had in the past will now be able to join us for the Mopar fun with the outstanding FREE FOOD the Killer and the gang put out. if you are going to CTC, it's a Mopar MUST !

Harry, is it on the same side ( south of Hwy 90 ) just a little more East of the Marina.

probably the year I don't.lol

Gosh, I hope not. It's great meeting and hanging out with FABO members. We've only visited Biloxi once since we sold our house and moved after Hurricane Katrina. Sometimes I wish we would have stuck it out, but at the time moving seemed to be the right thing to do.

Google map this : Long Beach Pavilion , Long Beach MS

Yeah Harry, I know where that is at now. A couple of years ago my wife had a class reunion right there at the Long Beach yacht club. That is a much better place than last year.

-
Back