Cruzin The Coast

-
Yesterday was great weather. I didnt register this year but was able to drive around cruise central.
I had no idea about the mopar only event at Long Beach Harbor. I live in Lb and have to work tomorrow. Maybe I can sneak away for a little while.
71 Swinger - white with black stripes

Disappointed in the Mopar gathering at the Marina. Whats with all that Chevy stuff in there? Couldn't even find a place to park. I thought this was for Mopars. All I can say is, I hope they had Mopar power.

73hcode, I was looking forward to meeting you. That place was packed! I couldn't find a place to park so I just left. Maybe next time.

yea, I was wondering about the Chevy's there too. Some on trailers for sale even. Also spectator cars mixed in. I did get a good park on the end parking space. Wish there was a shade tree in site. Lots of nice cars there. I did get to meet Bill and his sons and see their very nice cars. Cops were a lot worse this year trying to stop the burnouts. I was there from Mon-Sat. Always lots of fun and beautiful weather, Joe

i understand the frustration, but, it's a public parking place and they can't control who comes in. they can only " suggest " they find another place to park and then come check out the real cars :finga: the key to this event is get there early. just like everything else with Crusin the Coast as there were over 9000 registered vehicles this year :glasses7: , it makes getting around kinda tough with so much traffic. the key is to get where ya wanna be and enjoy the day.
yesterday around noon there were just over 1000 registered cars for next year :burnout:

Hey Joe I also met trudyduster and his sons. Great guy and all his family really had a good time talking with them. Our wives also connected and enjoyed talking with each other

Disappointed in the Mopar gathering at the Marina. Whats with all that Chevy stuff in there? Couldn't even find a place to park. I thought this was for Mopars. All I can say is, I hope they had Mopar power.

I am the guy who heads up the Marina event. You need to realize that we are using a publicparking lot. We are allowed to use it but can not reserve it just for us. To find a PRIVATE area we could use would be impossible or expensive. We do not charge anyone to attend and do the best we can. We only are about 12 people doing it to give Mopars there own place and time.

Dang it. I registered early but just moved to a different state and couldn't get there this year. :banghead:

I'll see all you guys there next year for sure.:cheers: I was stationed in Biloxi with the Air Force and loved living there. We sold our house and left after Hurricane Katrina.

We had a blast at Mopars at the Marina!!! We brought the 73 Swinger. Met Killer aka 70greendart. Really nice crowd there!!!

Good showing at long beach for mopars at the marina, stayed until 11 am and headed for ocean springs, beautiful venue and a quaint little town, plenty cars to watch, a must if you go to ctc. THANKS A TON KILLER FOR THE EFFORT THAT YOU AND THE GUYS PUT IN, I WILL ATTEND AS LONG AS IT CONTINUES.

Anyone going to this year? I be there Mon-Fri. Hope to see a go turn out, Joe

Been quite this year but I am heading out. Just wondering if Mopars at the Marina will still be going on Thursday in Long Beach. I will be staying at Hard Rock and be in my 67 GT "decoy". I was planning to take the GTS but with street slicks and rain don't mix. Hope to see some of you there. Joe

Been quite this year but I am heading out. Just wondering if Mopars at the Marina will still be going on Thursday in Long Beach. I will be staying at Hard Rock and be in my 67 GT "decoy". I was planning to take the GTS but with street slicks and rain don't mix. Hope to see some of you there. Joe
I live here so I took off today and Thursday. Im helping with Mopars in the Marina on Thursday. The new location is the west side of the harbor this year.

was another great year ! but, the last year at that location. it seems " those in charge " are having a hard time with CTC and they will NOT let the public use the public facilities, the new pavilion, parking lot, public bathrooms, etc. , sooooo, the awesome city of Bay St. Louis invited us to host the gathering there. they have gone out of their way to set up special blocked off MOPAR ONLY parking, provide a sock hop and other events especially for the Mopar gathering.
Mopars at the Marina is becoming “Mopars in the Bay”. We will be at the L&N Historic Train Depot in Bay St Louis on Thursday Oct 8th, 2020 starting at 9am as usual. It has everything thing we been looking for, ample parking, shade trees, no drive through traffic and area saved for our Mopars, clean indoor bathrooms, nearby parking for non Mopar guest, we are welcomed and sponsored by Hancock County Tourisim, The Alice Moseley Museum, and full support of the mayor and councilman.

nc_oc=AQkcm912TYZGmUoBHF6SqYdb4u_nskl2Ezm17sT3nDHH1gdOSldaa20ZKKn8PHeoF3E&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQlYI_4WPxClFustmhniX-SM-9OK2Mm_jsyvTwUsL2l_farWU5EIQDXYjdV5elM3E_o&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

-
Back