Cuda FB interior light sockets...

-

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
Does any one have a pic of the sockets for the round sail panel lights ?

I am trying to visualize how they mount and what they even look like.

Pic's are hard to take but maybe you can see what you need. There are 4 square posts that snap and lock into the backside of the trim panel. The lens twists on from the front side.

this one is better...

Well I guess the ones I have are incorrect...no wonder I could not get them to fit !

Who sells them ? Or could I make my own ? Right... Thats not going to happen..

M&H makes them. You can only order their products for Mopars from Year One. The harness I showed is the passenger side harness and Year One does not sell them so M&H will sell direct. There is most likely someone else producing them so maybe others will post.

ha, i need those same damn sockets. thanks for the link steve. ill try and order those up pronto.

I never would have guessed they were tubular bulbs...i assumed they were standard round..

Thanks

ha, i need those same damn sockets. thanks for the link steve. ill try and order those up pronto.

No sweat, thanks to 69383 S. You have to flip thru their site a bit and you will find their pdf catalog. I found it and saved the pdf so I could find for reference later.

mbaird, pm tony about the bulb #'s. Im not at home or I would get the #'s of the bulbs for ya.

Be careful if your sockets are old. They can crack and then ground out (short) when you try to install them. You must make sure that they are properly installed so as not to short them out.

Be careful if your sockets are old. They can crack and then ground out (short) when you try to install them. You must make sure that they are properly installed so as not to short them out.

That is why I am replacing them. The driver side is included in the body harness Year One sells from M&H. They did not offer the passenger side so I sent my old broken one to M&H and they made a new one for me and even sent back the old one. The new part number M&H gave the pass side harness is (41449).

I would assume Year One is going to add that to their offerings. Once they do M&H will no longer sell them directly to the public.

I would give them a shout and maybe they will sell just the socket and clips.

My wiring harness had a lot of paint overspray on them so I replaced every thing rather than try to repair the sockets.

this something i have to call and ask M&H for? I'm still looking on their website for them..LOL

-
Back