`Cuda Gills...What do you think

-
What an awesome idea! Thats gonna look bad ***! I love bringing pieces from other mopars and incorporating them into others. Nice!

When I get back home I will take the gills over to my friends house so I can get some pictures of them on the side of an early a body. This way you can get a visual for you guys with an early A.

I'm thinking the early A's would have too much sculpting on the front fenders for the gills to fit but I'd be interested to see what it looks like. Think it'll look better on your car.

you should sell the 70-71 fenders & modify a 72-76 pair & fill in the marker lights. the 72-76 are still easy to be found , not so much the 70/71.

Early A Body Pictures. I think that for this body style I would use just 3, but thats just me.

Attachments

• 66 Cuda Gill-00.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 66 Cuda Gill-01.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 208
  • 66 Cuda Gill-03.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 66 Cuda Gill-06.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 198
  • 66 Cuda Gill-05.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 66 Cuda Gill-04.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 189
More Pictures

Attachments

• 66 Cuda Gill-07.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 197
  • 66 Cuda Gill-08.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 201
  • 66 Cuda Gill-12.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 192
I agree with 3 on the early a's. And remove all the badging. Im stoked to see what the fenders turned out like, as well as the tail lights. Are you able to do pics of the mock tail lights??

I agree with 3 on the early a's. And remove all the badging. Im stoked to see what the fenders turned out like, as well as the tail lights. Are you able to do pics of the mock tail lights??
No, I don't have that tail panel or know any body that has a demon. But from what I can find out all I'd need to do it is change the tail panel, lights, and maybe sockets for the tail lights and thats it. I can get a new tail panel from AMD.

No, I don't have that tail panel or know any body that has a demon. But from what I can find out all I'd need to do it is change the tail panel, lights, and maybe sockets for the tail lights and thats it. I can get a new tail panel from AMD.

Hey, what about using cardboard as a template for the tail lights?? I like what norshor did with his pics. Not sure in those pics if I like 3 or 4 gills, for me I would go with whatever is gonna look good and mess with peoples minds!

Great photo editing! I think I just made my pick, all four gills look great!!!

I have a 71 cuda standard gauge cluster I would donate to the project, as long as you promise not sell it and it gets used in your ride. Free
No longer have any E-bodies.

I have a 71 cuda standard gauge cluster I would donate to the project, as long as you promise not sell it and it gets used in your ride. Free
No longer have any E-bodies.

Can I get a picture of it?

Hey, what about using cardboard as a template for the tail lights?? I like what norshor did with his pics. Not sure in those pics if I like 3 or 4 gills, for me I would go with whatever is gonna look good and mess with peoples minds!
Great idea with the cardboard! Anybody got some specs on how far the spacing is between the "ribs" are on the tail lights?

So what's up with this? You just goin around the neighborhood tapin Cuda gills to everything? lol

So what's up with this? You just goin around the neighborhood tapin Cuda gills to everything? lol

Pretty much! Nah, I got a pm asking me to show what an early a would look like with them. So I did and posted the pictures so anybody with one can make decision on doing it. Just my way of helping.

I wanna see some on the neighbor's Honda.

-
Back