Cuda M Code Date Coded Rad Hoses??

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
hey guys were getting close on the 69 M code cuda (440/727) and we found the date coded heater hoses but the radiator hoses seem to not exist for the a body big block!

anybody have a line?

Attachments

• DSCN2718.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 364
Upper rad hose. There are no date codes on them, just RAD END, (pentastar), 2863 209
______________________________________________________________42095

The 42095 is likely a vendor code???
Most '68-'69 BB A-bodies I've seen don't have correctly shaped upper hoses!

A few years ago I bought the upper radiator hose (2863209 vendor 42095) from Roger Gibson AutoRestoration. Don't know if he still has them but you could email him and ask (I think it was $45.00). As for the lower hose I searched high and low and ended up using a Goodyear 60659 (it fit perfectly but no numbers on it). Hope this helps,

Dennis

The places that came to mind when I read your post:

Roger Gibson/Frank Badalson

Restorations by Julius

Jim's Auto Parts

Bill Rolik Enterprises

BradsNOSMopar.com

ECS Automotive

Glen Ray Radiators (not sure if they have hoses or not)

They may not have the correct hose per se, but they may be able to point you in the direction of who does their stampings and you may be able to help you out. Good luck with your search.

The places that came to mind when I read your post:

Roger Gibson/Frank Badalson Left A Message

Restorations by Julius

Jim's Auto Parts Nothing

Bill Rolik Enterprises

BradsNOSMopar.com Nothing

ECS Automotive Nothing and Knew Nothing

Glen Ray Radiators (not sure if they have hoses or not)

They may not have the correct hose per se, but they may be able to point you in the direction of who does their stampings and you may be able to help you out. Good luck with your search.

It might fit but it's the wrong part #.......'69 A-body 383 & 440 is part#2863243. I don't know why or when the part# changed because the book shows 2863207 for '67-'68 BB A-body.

2863245 is for '69 B-body BB & hemi

awesome thanks!

so we have PN 2863 209 for the upper and PN 2863 243 for the lower, now the hunt begins...

I would see if the 2 that have the upper will send you pics of them? I'm curious how close to original shape and lengths are??

NOT FOR SALE.....I have 3 NOS and 1 used 209 hoses to compare against the repops if they'll give you pics.

I would see if the 2 that have the upper will send you pics of them? I'm curious how close to original shape and lengths are??

NOT FOR SALE.....I have 3 NOS and 1 used 209 hoses to compare against the repops if they'll give you pics.

I do not want to hijack this thread but I'm enjoying reading about your knowledge.

I'm looking for the upper radiator hose for a 65 Dart with V8. I think the partnumber is 2465001.Do you know of any good sourches?

I do not want to hijack this thread but I'm enjoying reading about your knowledge.

I'm looking for the upper radiator hose for a 65 Dart with V8. I think the partnumber is 2465001.Do you know of any good sourches?

Do you just need a replacement hose, for a driver, or a correct coded hose, for a restoration?

Time to learn how to make stencils. There are a couple of guys on here doing it.
Everything from KV hoses to Radiator hoses. It can be done. Your hoses will go from
$200 hoses to $20 hoses. Your a pretty innovative young man 805kid. Surprised your not doing this by now.
JD

Stamping hoses and having the correct shaped hoses are 2 different things. Yeah anyone can have stamps made up. Sometimes you can find used ones that guys are done using for there own resto.

-
Back