Cudachic1968 RANT.............................

-
You're right Roger ... I'm not particular at all. SOMEBODY has to make Chevy and Ford stuff look good too. ;-)

Feel free to rant on me any day!

Sooooooooooo lemme get this straight. Your Cuda wants a lap dance??? That costs extra. :-D

OK, IF this goes down, I want a cam set up!

Now, about aeroplanes.....what is this guy thinking you have for an oven?

Bottom line Leanna is that we love you and thank you for what you do for us.

Your FABO gang

friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif

Hey Leanna, that's me in the third row back, 14th from the left. :-D

OK, IF this goes down, I want a cam set up!

Now, about aeroplanes.....what is this guy thinking you have for an oven?

A cam set up? Here's a purple shaft .... oh wait. You mean a camera! Well who do you think would be filming the thing Rob??? That's a given! lol

I called the plane guy to ask him that same question. Turns out the plane frame is 7 feet long (looks a lot bigger in the pic) so it's not totally out of the question, but my oven is exactly 7 feet tall with a few inches of insulation ... so I'm back to missing jobs by mere inches. LOL

A cam set up? Here's a purple shaft .... oh wait. You mean a camera! Well who do you think would be filming the thing Rob??? That's a given! lol

I called the plane guy to ask him that same question. Turns out the plane frame is 7 feet long (looks a lot bigger in the pic) so it's not totally out of the question, but my oven is exactly 7 feet tall with a few inches of insulation ... so I'm back to missing jobs by mere inches. LOL

I know how you feel Leanna, I missed out on being a male stripper by mere inches!:-D

Of course we all know she does awesome work. However if you havent talked to her one on one on the phone you havent had a treat yet.

:)

-RPM

I know how you feel Leanna, I missed out on being a male stripper by mere inches!:-D

LMAO @ that one Stan! The comment of course ... not the admission. Laughing at that is no way to stroke a potential customer's uhhhhhhhhh ego or call attention to shortcomings. (Holy cow, 3:00 a.m.! No wonder I'm delirious -- better go to bed before I get myself in trouble here. LOL)

-
Back