Cudachic1968 RANT.............................

-
i thought you were seriousfor a bit, and i was likje "...OMG" but it looks like Leanna does great work!!

Bottom line Leanna is that we love you and thank you for what you do for us.

Your FABO gang

friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif

I thought you were serious at first lol.....I was thinking to myself....NOOOOOO this guy is full of it lol..

That blue looks sweeeeetttt

Man, when I read the first part of the post I thought you were serious. I was thinkin' man, this guys gonna get himself torn a new :bootysha: by FABO members... :-D

I gotta say, when the money finally comes in (who knows when that'll be), I'm gonna have to send some parts your way CudaChick, I love your work!!!! :love7::cheers:

I wish I could afford to have every piece of my car powder coated after seeing these posts.

Oooh, can you powder coat plastic by any chance?

I was thinking my pistol grip simulated wood grips sure would look good in hemi orange.

I wish you could too John! Fill up that oven mister. LOL

Powder coating is electrostatic so plastic won't conduct it well, if at all. I doubt if your pistol grips would survive the heat needed to cure the powder anyway. If they didn't melt outright, I'm sure they'd warp pretty badly.

There have been amazing developments in the powder world though -- it's been around for over 40 years -- and MDF (like speaker boxes) and wood can now be coated although I don't have the equipment to do so yet. I would guess it's just a matter of time before somebody comes up with a way to do plastic. Powder is, after all, just plastic itself ... the base materials are acrylic, polyester, or some hybrid combination.

I know I'd love to do something on that bad a$$ Cuda you've got Spaz. There's nothing else like it.

Bottom line Leanna is that we love you and thank you for what you do for us.

Your FABO gang

friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif
friends-071.gif

Awwwwwwwww, a group photo suitable for framing!!! :-D A lot easier than the Face With a Name? thread.

The feeling is more than mutual Tony, believe me. You guys make my day!

You know, she's never said but I think her middle name must be "Quality". When Leanna gets done with her work you can be assured that the part will be better than brand new.
Keep it up Leanna!
C

Mistress of Metal...love it! Right now my Duster is all go no show but if I ever want parts done I know who to send them to. :)

Dont you guys worry yourselves one bit. Us mods are here to make sure she gets the message and i'm going to her place sometime this year and get something straight between she and.....no wait. That sounds bad. I'm going to set things straight for you guys.....No...How about i let he know how ya feel....not even goin there. I'll just tell her hello for ya. Boy that was close.
Small Block

Get something straight between us. Thats funny!:cheers:

Great job Leanna!:cheers::cheers:

I WILL use your service one of these days.

Damn so this is what a "love in" is like?? Your work ethic, quality and that "little" bit of sass is a definite asset to this community and then some. Once I find a set of orig valve covers, will they will be on their way! Way to go Leanna!

If yall think Leanna is basking in the glory of all this , you would be wrong.
Reason being , just 1 oh sht will cancel out a whole bunch of ataboys
( or atagirls in her case ).
Keep up the good work girlfriend.

Boy I'm glad you had the brass to call her out publicly! It's work like that which makes you have to raise the level of craftsmanship on the rest of your resto. And there's probably not much hope of being reimbursed for all the extra labour you're going to haver to do to do those parts justice.. What is this world coming to? Tsk, tsk.

Grant

Leanna you rock!!:supz::supz::supz::wav::headbang:

You get credit when it's due cuz your awesome!!

Another amazing job.

You are truly a FABO treasure!

11:05 a.m. on a Tuesday morning and my butt's at the computer instead of in the shop. The reason is obvious: My head's too swollen to get in the dang door. :-D

Thanks for all the terrific comments! I love ya all. :love7:

Like many here the first I saw this post I figured holy SH*T the craps going to hit the fan and just had to click in to see one of our Junior Members get his *** handed to him on a bloody plate. Then to my horror I find that it's all a big joke and a "Leanna Love In" insues. Dam what a let down.8)

Leanna, get back to the work you do so well sweety. (did that feel good)

LOL Dave! Just one brother -- 6 years older -- who never liked to get dirty and still doesn't. Dad ran stock cars and I was The Pit Crew for as long as I can remember.

Roger, your rant has traveled far and wide my friend! Check out this email I got this morning from a guy up by Detroit.

Hello Phoenix Specialty Coatings,

Attached is a an image of a frame I would like to have coated white. It will be the tube frame only, all other parts such as the landing gear, rudder, turtle deck will be removed (do not require coating).

View attachment 145688

If I can get it over to you on Wed at 8:00am any idea when you will have a chance to get to it?

Thanks,
Alex N.

Too many more like this and I've gotta change my tag line to "Where Your Planes are Reborn"!!!

Before long you will be flying around in your own corporate jet.

If ya wrap that swolled head in an ace bandage it will help keep it from getting larger.

Powder coating has become my tattoo addiction.

Like many here the first I saw this post I figured holy SH*T the craps going to hit the fan and just had to click in to see one of our Junior Members get his *** handed to him on a bloody plate. Then to my horror I find that it's all a big joke and a "Leanna Love In" insues. Dam what a let down.8)

Leanna, get back to the work you do so well sweety. (did that feel good)

:love7::love7::love7:

[Quote:]
I know I'd love to do something on that bad a$$ Cuda you've got Spaz. There's nothing else like it. [Unquote:]

If you do make sure you have those red heels on and I'll start the car so it shimmy's.......LOL....All other impliments are optional.

Dang, you walked right into that one...

Nice work cudachick. I am restoring my Demon and when I am ready you will have a hand in my resto.

[Quote:]
I know I'd love to do something on that bad a$$ Cuda you've got Spaz. There's nothing else like it. [Unquote:]

If you do make sure you have those red heels on and I'll start the car so it shimmy's.......LOL....All other impliments are optional.

Dang, you walked right into that one...

Sooooooooooo lemme get this straight. Your Cuda wants a lap dance??? That costs extra. :-D

I can't and wont send any of my cheve buds over to her because of this just my mopar bud
WOW I don't believe she did that too your parts man some people WOW!!!!
Do me next!!!

I'm sure she would be just as happy to do chevy as Mopar.
She does'nt seem to be tooooo particular, Billy answers the phone from time to time.

-
Back