Cudas out to play!

-

fishman

Reaction score
Sunday was a great day in VA. We took the convert. to a drive n. that has been open for 52 years and had the top down. Ordered the Super Smitty burger. It is great to ride in these cars!

promo cars 008 (Small).jpg

promo cars 007 (Small).jpg

promo cars 010 (Small).jpg

Sunday was a great day in VA. We toook the convert. to a drive n. that has been open for 52 years and had the top down. Ordered the super smittyes burger

LOVEDEDED them! Man it is so much easer to talk to someone than this crap. Some of the big shotts hear dont like me so they might cut this off. butt god has a place for everyone!

That had to be great :cheers: and at this time of year, I have not been to a drive in
in 28 years. What big shotts 8) do you know you are in the Members Restorations forum.

I love those old drive in's, they are alotta fun.

We still have an old one in my hometown back in Pa.

A family actually lives inside the screen.

It is called kane Road drive in theater.
kane504.jpg

Cool fishman. Has this weather been unbelievable or what. You know were gonna pay for this warm weather soon.

Oldschoolcuda

I love those old drive in's, they are alotta fun.

We still have an old one in my hometown back in Pa.

A family actually lives inside the screen.

It is called kane Road drive in theater.
kane504.jpg

Cudaspaz, there used to be one in Atlanta. Do know if it's still there?

I agree with Oldschoolcuda, we`ll have hell to pay in the upcoming couple months for 76* weather right before Christmas. Anybody living in this area knows that weather here is crazy with drastic changes on a regular basis.

I just found the Starlight Six Drive-in, in Atlanta. Looks like they have car shows there also.
http://www.starlightdrivein.com/

Yeah, I have heard about that from my Sister but I have never gone there myself.
Too many idiot drivers in Atlanta.

Sorry, I'm such a loser, I thought for sure you meant drive in theater, not burger joint.
Anyways, looks like this thread got.......

hijacked.jpg

Sorry 'bout dat.

Thanks for the comments. I wish we still had one of those real drive-in theaters. I guess I should be happy w/ the old drive-up resturant. What a change from last sunday, it was almost 80 here now the high today will be around 30.

Does your little convertible want to come over and play in my garage ?

(Mooooo-wa-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!) :snakeman:

:toothy10:

Yeah, I have heard about that from my Sister but I have never gone there myself.
Too many idiot drivers in Atlanta.

Sorry, I'm such a loser, I thought for sure you meant drive in theater, not burger joint.
Anyways, looks like this thread got.......

hijacked.jpg

Sorry 'bout dat.

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

I'm glad you brought it up a drive in around here would be cool maybe someone will do that.

The last drive-in to close here is now a Wal-Mart parking lot........no joking! I miss the old drive-ins.

Hey Tommy, we`re already paying for that warm weather, eh?

The last drive-in to close here is now a Wal-Mart parking lot........no joking! I miss the old drive-ins.

I know what you mean. We had two here in Anderson. One is now a K-mart, and Publix. The other one is a little jockey lot, BP station.

-
Back