71dartswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a Cummins 12v powered Ram have 2 in my area but I think
They are asking too much for them
90 with 84000 miles for 9800.00 needs paint and front bumper
93 with 71000 miles for 10,000 needs paint dent repair front fender has utilities body
Any opinions on prices

anything that old around here has 3 or 4 hundred thousand on it for 65 to 75 hundred that is very low mileage .

Without pictures it can be hard to judge, but based on your info there... both of the sound like steals. It's rare to come across those with less than 100k miles, and if you do people want ~15-20k for them.

It does depend on the actual condition of the motor, hopefully accurate maintenance has been performed. Body as well, is this damage from a collision. Also I feel like the factory paint on those wasn't up to usual standards, it peels easy and I don't know if it was one stage or clear was used on top, but the amount of orange peel is ridiculous at times.

Both of the ones I looked at are 2 wheel drive not 4x4
Looking in KBB and NADA prices range from 4k to 7k for trucks
With low mileage. All of the trucks in the 90-2000 seem to need paint
One truck is from Oklahoma and the other from NC both rust free

89-93 trucks have seen a price spike recently. Regular cab low mileage trucks can fetch some insane prices. ANything with the 5speed is a guarantee top dollar if in good condition.

I sold a 270K very clean and fast 93 for 9200 just a few years ago, and a 93 Ramcharger/Cummins conversion that was pristine, for almost 15K.

2WDs shouldn't get near the $$ as 4x4s. But its the Reg Cab vs ClubCab that still baffles me, as I can barely fit in the Reg Cab, just not enough legroom.

Now stumble across a CrewCab conversion, then watch the numbers you can get. I get asked all the time to sell mine, but it's not going anywhere.

Good friend sold a Reg Cab low mileage(under 130K), with 5speed on ebay for 17K, while a repainted Reg Cab auto with 135K could barely get 10K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back