Current Pictures of your Abody: Summer 2017!

-
What a POS that guy is for leaving. People can really suck.

Hope all gets buckled up quick and smooth!

exactly why I'm strongly considering one of the low vis dash cams. They are in heavy use in lots of other countries. They even have motion sensors and can catch people bumping you in a parking lot or vandalizing your ride, or obviously catch details of a hit and run. Sucks dude

Almost ready to hit the road

thumbnail_IMG_3607.jpg Supercharged Duster.jpg

Sitting in downtown Gettysburg enjoying dinner. Funny watching all the people walk by and snap pictures. Look forward to rolling into Carlisle tomorrow.

IMG_7994.JPG

Good By A-BODY..... :(
IMG_20170217_205632803.jpg

Other driver fell asleep while driving and ran rite smack into it while it was parked.
What a Bitsh...

Your car looks great parked there!! Gettysburg is a cool little town. I grew up 20 miles from there and visited often. Have fun in Carlisle!!

Sitting in downtown Gettysburg enjoying dinner. Funny watching all the people walk by and snap pictures. Look forward to rolling into Carlisle tomorrow.

View attachment 1715069537

Just put new chrome on this week, picked up front and back bumpers by accident while out on a family vacation
17620.jpeg
20170507_135730.jpg

Thanks... It's a dam shame... These Mopars are getting to be tough to build and get good parts for... This one was a total loss.. And the pay off on it, I am taking a azz kicking...

Could you buy it back off the insurance company? Could always part it out or use it towards another build. Either way sorry to see that.

20170715_115734.jpg
20170715_115741.jpg
Went to my brothers today to show him a classic. He owns the hellcat.

-
Back