Current Pictures of your Abody: Summer 2017!

-
My 65 'cuda 4 speed Commando 273 on July 5th 2017... My friend Kim taking it for a spin... While I changed the plugs in her 2012 5.7 Hemi RAM... (She had wanted to drive it for years... And I finally said... "Do it"... ) if you look close, she's flashing the piece sign and a big smile... Took pic when I heard her coming down the road... And, Me, with a sigh of relief...
Summer time here in Phoenix, we tend to put our cars away when it's over 105 +

Yea, I have to get my AC working again so mine doesn't just sit awaiting cooler temps.

Also, your car is awesome!

upload_2017-7-10_16-57-1.jpeg

This was from a cruise in Saturday night. We got there late and had to park on a side street.

Fueling up to go to work the other morning. Just got it going a few weeks ago, put it together for my daily.

34977855903_f3ff48d425_z_d.jpg

Does it have to be a-body? Here is my '80 Macho Power Wagon after we got back from the lake a few days ago.

35807708336_65a3b3dfb5_z_d.jpg

black on black on black on black in DFW during a summer time traffic jam, what could go wrong!!

looks malicious to say the least, I like it!

Sheesh, nothing like 112 degrees with the windows down, huh?

Drove through 117 degrees with the windows down a few weeks back. Felt like someone was blowing my face with a blow drier!

Yea, I have to get my AC working again so mine doesn't just sit awaiting cooler temps.

Also, your car is awesome!

I used to freeze my nalgene bottle and stick it in the drivers side fresh air box, along with a beaded seat cover, really takes the edge off..
I haven't tried one in the Valiant yet, but in Iraq we made "A/C" for our gun trucks out of ice chests and fans, that worked INCREDIBLY well. You can find plans for them all over the internet/youtube.

black on black on black on black in DFW during a summer time traffic jam, what could go wrong!!

looks malicious to say the least, I like it!

One of my many brilliant decisions It's got classic air AC....in theory. Not charged yet. Thanks though!

Lots of cars at different stages of being brought back as is my 72 340 Special, if everything goes to plan she'll be back on the street next spring or summer after 35 years of slumber.

IMG_4235.jpg
IMG_4243.jpg

Finally got my 360 swap done this spring, runs hard. Been fighting heating problems and now the clutch is getting weak!

image.jpg

-
Back