Custom Backspace for Cragar S/S

-

gold68dart

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good place to order a set of Cragar S/S rims with custom backspace for my 68 Dart? I need a 4 3/8" BS (or close) for the rear on 7" rim to clear my 255/60R15 tires. I am running a set of steelies with that BS and everything fits nicely. My local auto parts store says they "think" they can order them but they also will come with the unilug bolt pattern. I want the traditional 4.5"x5 bolt pattern with lugs. Is this even possible?

Thanks!!!!

Try calling Cragar. They know exactly what they can do then shop around. I needed some for a Nova once and ordered then from Jegs and trhey were spot on.

10844562_10203154464645210_759153271_o.jpg

Just ordered a set of 15x12's with 5" backspace through Discount Tire. $20 extra per rim for custom offsets. Jegs will also put your order in for custom offsets.

Round up to the nearest stock size and run a set of spacers. 1 spacer is legal per NHRA, but you cannot stack them.

Round up to the nearest stock size and run a set of spacers. 1 spacer is legal per NHRA, but you cannot stack them.

That's great advice, but the problem with most "standard" 14"-15" wheels is that they don't have enough backspacing for the majority of A-bodies.

Billet specialties makes wheels with up to 6.5" of bs...

-
Back