Custom Dart Sport seat brackets?

-

73Badsport

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I hit up the Jefferson, Wisconsin swap meet and found some nice seats that'll look good in the Dart. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on custom brackets to mount em up. They're leather electric/heated seats from a BMW. Just looking for any tips. Thanks in advance!

Pictures of the seat especially the bottom would help whole bunches. If we don't know what the current track/brackets look like it is hard to suggest what to do with them.

Pictures of the seat especially the bottom would help whole bunches. If we don't know what the current track/brackets look like it is hard to suggest what to do with them.

X2. You may not need any more than the aluminum brackets sold at Summit.

X2. You may not need any more than the aluminum brackets sold at Summit.

Unless you and the seat weigh less than 175 lbs, I wouldn't recommend wasting your money...

Very flimsy. AMHIK.

I found a nice set of after market buckets the other day to put in my Duster. of course I needed brackets for the tracks to bolt to so I mocked some up using 1 1/2" pickets (wood) and after I was sure it would work I gave them to a friend to reproduce in steel tubing for me. I'm sure that the only way to make something like that fit right is to make it your self.

Sorry about the lack of pictures. I'll get some up. Making a wooden "template" is a good idea. I'll look into that. Are those brackets from summit fairly universal? I'll go check those out. Thanks again everyone!

-
Back