Custom Hood For My Dart!

-
You are bad *** dude, defiantly one of the coolest dart I have ever seen.

Thank you very much man! When I started the build I set my sights on building something different. I think I accomplished that. Not everyone likes it but most can appreciate what it takes to do something like this.

Kick ***! Beautiful car! We'll have to meet up one day -- I'm on the west side. Glad to see someone else go outside of the box with their hood -- I'm no stranger to off-the-wall hoods myself, as evidenced in my signature. :)

Great job!

Maybe I should have you talk to them for me. I contacted them about doing a 69 hood with the same scoop as your truck hood and they said no. I love the vents in yours, did AAR do them too? I would like to have the scoop and vents from your hood on a 69 Dart hood. I have always said vendors treat you different when you walk in to their office with cash rather than contact them by phone or email...

The vents came from X2 builders,and AAR grafted them into a fiberglass SRT10 hood !!If you check out the VTCOA,you will find people that liked mine so much that other similar styles were put out to manufacture !!

http://x2builders.com/gallery.asp?catid=Parts for Sale-Ram SRT10

Thanks, but I'm all set. Having a Viper SRT-10 skin grafted onto my 'glass flat hood.

100_1644.jpg

-
Back