"Custom Paint" Barracuda!

-

Useless

Reaction score
Things have been crazy in my life over the past few months, I'm either so busy I can't stand it of have absolutely nothing to do, the latter of those two has been the case this week.

So you ask what I do with all of my free time? I'm here, on the computer....looking at anything any everything. Ever go thru 50 pages of a google search? I have...twice...today.

Sometimes it's a total waste of time......but..... sometimes you run across some pretty cool stuff. Today was a good day, so I share with you...the fruits of my labor.

I thought you guys might like to see this "interesting" Barracuda I came across...I found some other really cool car pics in the same place but I'll keep it mopar.

1408328480_92b9ced108_b.jpg

1407446807_35878e0a28_b.jpg

And for good measure, the rare early A body hood lock....dealer add-on? :D

valiant_030.jpg

Maybe those too guys should get together....

TFF. A sponge painted Barracuda and words cant even descride the 2nd one. I do have a ? though. Anyone else think the second car could use a larger scoop? LMAO

Years ago I worked with a guy who came in to work one Monday and announced he'd painted his 340 Duster over the weekend. Was originally Plum Crazy and was now silver.
Well, we all went out to see his paintjob and one of the older guys I worked with finally said, "What'd you do? Pour paint in a sock and swing it around your head?"
Turned out he painted it with a spray attachment to his house vacuum cleaner! Painted over the stripes, the Duster logos, everything. I was kinda surprised he bothered to mask off the trim around the windows and covered the tires! It was a mess, but he loved it. And he never did fix it beyond that.

It kinda looks like clouds on a perfect spring day:happy10:

:-D

-
Back